Side indicators...

JOM

Advanced Member
Can you get hand behind them either the engine bay or the wheel arch, and squeeze the plastic mouting bracket on the back of it togther.

The other thing I seem to remeber from my Civic is to push it towards the front of the car and it kind of comes towards you on the side towards the back of the car.

Hope that helps sort of.

James

Erm

Advanced Member
well i tried to force it a little and cudnt get it to pop out without denting the wing

hmmmmmmm cant get in from engine bay, and the only other way i can see is under wheel arch but thats just effort........

someone pelase tell me there is an easier way :(

Duckhunter

Erm!

You gota kind of try to get your fingers underneath it from the rear of the indicator cover while pushing forwards as James states.

The more you push forward the easier it is to get your fingers under the cover and then sudenly it will pop out!

Try to push the cover forward and pull away from the wing that way you won't end up with any dents in the body work.

DH

Erm

Advanced Member
ok i'm back and done it :lol:

i really cudnt see how u guys cud get ya fingers in that tiny gap so i managed to get 2 screw from the wheel arch lining off and just about got my hand in and uncliped them and yanked em out!

:D they looking good :)

Erm

Advanced Member
oh did i not say? :lol:

just got some clear side indicators......them orange ones were gettin on my nerves :lol:

Erm

Advanced Member
Direct from honda

they are the same as the pre facelifed civic type r

part number: 34301-S5H-T02 for the lamp units

33301-S5H-T01 for the orange bulbs

they came to about £18 with the bulbs

Erm

Advanced Member
All cleaned up and lookin sexy ;)

and before ya say it looks outta place i'm not done with headlights :p