Side Repeaters

Mattharvey12

Yo,

I'm having an absolute shocker trying to find the side repeaters that are fitted to my car.

The ones I have at the moment are LED but the passenger side case has come off. I bought a set of OEM ones thinking that they would be direct replacement but I couldn't be more wrong, The light fighting is completely different.

See pics below...

Any idea where these are from where I can get new ones so I don't have to much around re-wiring back to OEM?

Thanks

Matt

Vteccin_teg

Advanced Member
Worse case scenario, just hard wire in with bullet connectors (keeps it removable), but use glue lined hestshrink over rach connector and then over both of them to keep waterproof.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

wocka

Advanced Member
I can‘t exactly remember what the oem looks like but the must plug into bulb holders and I thought the plug looked like that

Did you get oem repeaters without bulb holders or with? I can slide mine off and have a look at the loom if you want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wocka

Advanced Member
Just went and looked for you, going to clean behind my repeaters now too

carl hammond

Advanced Member
That too me looks like a complete LED sidelight that fits onto the oem connector, it's like its a complete unit that would be replaced and not the bulbs) and it just connects to the oem wiring

ste01

Advanced Member
Yeah that's just the OEM plug. Just give your local Honda a call and see if they can order the parts and send them out 👍

wocka

Advanced Member
Mattharvey12 said:
Ah that makes complete sense now! Will get in touch with Honda.

Cheers everyone!
Preface civics will have the same bulb holders as people use the clear side repeaters from them on the DC5s. Might be able to find some cheap that way

kazmo

Advanced Member
wocka said:
Preface civics will have the same bulb holders as people use the clear side repeaters from them on the DC5s. Might be able to find some cheap that way

facelift DC5 has clear side repeater as standard.