Simply Japanese 2018

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
danr19 said:
Club spot booked - I've said we'll have 10-15 cars coming. I'm sure we can increase that if need be.
Awesome Dan, thanks again for booking this for us all it should be be a good day.

danr19

Advanced Member
dave7368 said:
No.3 I'm going.. not sure which one we're taking yet though..... :)
Bring both :wink:

Right, so far we have the following people confirmed (ie. with tickets booked):

1. Crazylegs
2. DrewieJDC5
3. dave7368
4. MatthewDC5
5. danr19
6. Phil r type

Still plenty of space people - get your tickets booked :)

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Might seem an odd question. The GF and I are heading to the New Forest on the Thursday as we love it there and we stayed at a fantastic B&B in Lyndhurst only last year. My problem is the car is going to be a mess by the time we're there, I won't have any facility to clean the car however I'm going to ask the owners if they'll let me wash the car. Not ideal but better than nothing. Anyone else in the same situation? We're travelling from North Wales and I don't want to rock up at this show with a car that's covered head to toe in dirt and flies. Any recommendations?

Pedz

If I actually get the headlight I ordered and the car sorted at the bodyshop I will be there, is there a cut off for this at all? not sure if I'll end up being a little last minute is my concern

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

ollydc5

Advanced Member
I‘m down with the family over this weekend so thought I‘d pop down and join you all if there is room ?

How is everyone booking tickets through the site ?

danr19

Advanced Member
Pedz said:
If I actually get the headlight I ordered and the car sorted at the bodyshop I will be there, is there a cut off for this at all? not sure if I'll end up being a little last minute is my concern

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
I need to let the organisers know how many cars will be coming 2 weeks before. I think you'll be fine to join in right up to the day though. There's normally space and they have been quite relaxed about adding extra cars in the past

danr19

Advanced Member
ollydc5 said:
I‘m down with the family over this weekend so thought I‘d pop down and join you all if there is room ?

How is everyone booking tickets through the site ?
Yes, there will be space. I don't need to confirm numbers until 2 weeks before. I've already said we'll have 10-15 cars though and we're only on 6 :) As above though, they have been quite relaxed in previous years.

danr19

Advanced Member
Crazylegs said:
Might seem an odd question. The GF and I are heading to the New Forest on the Thursday as we love it there and we stayed at a fantastic B&B in Lyndhurst only last year. My problem is the car is going to be a mess by the time we're there, I won't have any facility to clean the car however I'm going to ask the owners if they'll let me wash the car. Not ideal but better than nothing. Anyone else in the same situation? We're travelling from North Wales and I don't want to rock up at this show with a car that's covered head to toe in dirt and flies. Any recommendations?
There is a hand car wash in Ashurst just down the road. They may let you use their water etc....

ollydc5

Advanced Member
Awesome I‘ll get booked and paid and then confirm guys many thanks, not often I‘m down that way but looking forward to seeing you guys and some of the cars I read so much about 👍🏻