Simply Japanese 2018

DC5Adam

Evening all

Was wondering if the forum was going to attend the Simply Japanese show at Beaulieu again this year?

Last year was a fun day and would be great to get more us there this year.

Snowbeard

Might head down again although i think it might be a bit samey 2 years on the bounce, will see what other shows i can plan around the missus lol.

Darren4

Advanced Member
I'll be going, but will obv be on the Evo stand. Might pop over to look at the standards of the dc5's now.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
I will potentially go this year, last year was good (apart from the poxy weather for my drive up from Kent), will have to check my holiday plans and confirm though

I'll be going, but will obv be on the Evo stand. Might pop over to look at the standards of the dc5's now.
Come and see my rusty of shed mate, not seen you in ages, hope the EVO is living up to expectations, when will we see you on track with it?

Carl

danr19

Advanced Member
Matthewdc5 said:
I‘m very keen, weather permitting! Will there be a club stand?
I'll get in touch with them tomorrow and book us a spot. We need a minimum of 10 cars to be able to book club space so I'll just say 10 are coming. They've been pretty flexible the last couple of years regarding adding extra cars.

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
danr19 said:
As Dave has shown above - buy your own tickets via the link. I'm sure we'll be fine for a club spot.
Sound mate nice one, I will get a ticket sorted over the weekend.

Kind of you to book a club spot Dan, will get you some ales in!