Snow foams

Hussainy786

Advanced Member
I‘m after a good snow foam. Been looking but there‘s To much to chose from. Any recommendations on a good one ?

Thanks

Hussainy786

Advanced Member
Yeah I‘ve heard lots of good reviews on that product. Difficult part is figuring out the ratios on it. How do u sue it? Thanks

carl hammond

Advanced Member
I don't worry too much about the mix ratio as I am not too fussed with wasting it lol, the ratio is online and any snowfoam should be a certain mix for detailers to get the max amount of use from one to profit from using it etc but I normally put 1/6 of my snow foam lance of product to 5/6's water and never had an issue

So basically about an inch on autofoam and fill the rest with water

Hussainy786

Advanced Member
Thanks for the help mate. I‘ll order the blitz hammer. I washed my engine with blitz hammer Surfex HD few weeks ago and that was brilliant!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Thanks for the help mate. I‘ll order the blitz hammer. I washed my engine with blitz hammer Surfex HD few weeks ago and that was brilliant!

I will take a look into that as I need something to do the engine bay and clean off the gearbox casing etc but always worry about doing stuff under the bonnet in case I get water or a product somewhere it shouldn't be lol

Hussainy786

Advanced Member
I know what u mean but it‘s fine if u cover the major electrics. I used cling film on the terminals and few other electrics and I didn‘t have any problems.
If u get the Surfex use it neat. I diluted it with water first and it wasn‘t as strong. Once neat the oil and grease was melting off. And it‘s very cheap 5 litres for £24.
Get a spray bottle and dilute it with water and use it on your alloys when u washing the car. Great all rounder!

carl hammond

Advanced Member
I know what u mean but it‘s fine if u cover the major electrics. I used cling film on the terminals and few other electrics and I didn‘t have any problems.
If u get the Surfex use it neat. I diluted it with water first and it wasn‘t as strong. Once neat the oil and grease was melting off. And it‘s very cheap 5 litres for £24.
Get a spray bottle and dilute it with water and use it on your alloys when u washing the car. Great all rounder!

Awesome thanks for the heads up and advice, I will get some :)