Soft99 Detailing Products - Forum Discount!

Torque GT

Parts Trader
Produced in Japan, Soft99‘s range of cleaning products allow those who drive JDM to clean JDM. Very well priced and boasting exceptional performance, Soft99‘s products bring Japanese quality to your car cleaning ritual.

After hearing a string of positive reviews on Soft99's products at the start of 2016, we purchased some and conducted our own tests. We used Soft99's products to prep our Mugen RR and M-Spec R34 GTR prior to Japfest and we're blown away by the results, so much so that we became stockists shortly after!

I've included a brief rundown on some of the most popular products we stock below. You can find all the Soft99 products we stock HERE.

I'm also happy to offer a 5% discount to all forum members. Simply enter discount code SOFT5 at the basket to get 5% off all Soft99 products!

Fusso 12 Month Coat Sealent - 200g

Fusso Coat sealant contains PTFE (Polytetrafluoroethylene. Try saying that quickly three times) which has super hydrophobic properties, effectively protecting the car‘s surface from rain, dirt and other unwanted residue. It‘s thick hard coating repels water, causing it to bead and smoothly run down and off the car surface, whilst also filling small defects in the paintwork. Available in two distinct types, specifically designed for either dark or light coloured cars. An excellent product for long term protection of your freshly polished bodywork. An excellent product for applying at this time of year, ready for the winter months.

King of Gloss Wax - 300g

As with Fusso, King of Gloss is easy to apply and remove and is available in either a Dark or Light type, specifically tailored to suit either colour range. Unlike Fusso, KoG sacrifices some of the hard wearing characteristics in favour of a much richer, deeper shine. A synthetic based wax that gives the paintwork an ultra glossy appearance and can be applied on top of polishes.

Luxury Gloss Spray Wax 500ml - £7.99

A fast applying, high gloss quick detailer with filing capabilities. This spray wax also has the added benefit of smelling less chemical-y than most QD's, and instead smells like mango sorbet.

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
How does this stuff compare to Naviwax Ultimate. Heard glowing reviews but concious you always get people praising a product when they have no clue. (Obviously appreciate naviwax is 3 times the price!

Torque GT

Parts Trader
Chrismartin said:
How does this stuff compare to Naviwax Ultimate. Heard glowing reviews but concious you always get people praising a product when they have no clue. (Obviously appreciate naviwax is 3 times the price!
I'll be honest, I've had no experience with Naviwax ultimate. I've read the reviews and seen the results, and understand it to be widely regarded as one of the best "affordable" waxes on the market.

Fusso would appear to be extremely comparable in terms of what it offers, and does so at a price that is much more palatable to the average enthusiast. It's a synthetic (PTFE) product and doesn't contain Carnauba, which probably goes some way to explain its affordability. Despite this, it has remarkable hydrophobic properties. I gave my EP3 two coats back in August and it's still going strong now.

carl hammond

Advanced Member
I am tempted to buy all three of these for my DC5, it's currently in a great way and protected but going to TGM for paintwork and touch-ups in May, Josh, do you know how long it's recommended on these products to wait before applying to a car with some freshly painted panels etc?

Also do you have many of these in stock and if not will they be readily available going forward?

Thanks

Carl

Torque GT

Parts Trader
carl hammond said:
I am tempted to buy all three of these for my DC5, it's currently in a great way and protected but going to TGM for paintwork and touch-ups in May, Josh, do you know how long it's recommended on these products to wait before applying to a car with some freshly painted panels etc?

Also do you have many of these in stock and if not will they be readily available going forward?

Thanks

Carl
Provided the paint has been allowed to properly dry, I see no reason you shouldn't be able to apply once you have the car back!

We aim to keep Soft99's products in stock at all times, so unless we have a sudden surge of orders, everything should be available year round. If you can't see it on the site, drop me a PM or a call and I'll be more than happy to check when we'll have more.

2ndy

Advanced Member
Ive used naviwax ultimate and the soft 99 and they are very similar, except soft99 is alot cheaper and every bit as good.

I applied two coats of soft 99 to my car for a show then left it for the whole of winter then done a track day, after the track day which was amaybe 6 months after I applied the wax i used strong tfr to get all the brake dust etc off, tar and glue remover to remove rubber and after I was rinsing there was still alot of beading so i think it lasting 12 months is pretty realistic although does anyine really leave their car for 12 months??

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
2ndy said:
Ive used naviwax ultimate and the soft 99 and they are very similar, except soft99 is alot cheaper and every bit as good.

I applied two coats of soft 99 to my car for a show then left it for the whole of winter then done a track day, after the track day which was amaybe 6 months after I applied the wax i used strong tfr to get all the brake dust etc off, tar and glue remover to remove rubber and after I was rinsing there was still alot of beading so i think it lasting 12 months is pretty realistic although does anyine really leave their car for 12 months??
Sounds decent mate!

AneesR

I am into detailing (on and off when I can be bothered! lol) and have used the soft 99 on my daily driven Audi. Its a very hard wearing wax and beads really well! Its not as easy to get on/off as Meguiars NXT but its lasts much longer and works really well at protecting the bodywork which is the main point!

Torque GT

Parts Trader
AneesR said:
I am into detailing (on and off when I can be bothered! lol) and have used the soft 99 on my daily driven Audi. Its a very hard wearing wax and beads really well! Its not as easy to get on/off as Meguiars NXT but its lasts much longer and works really well at protecting the bodywork which is the main point!
I found the Fusso goes on really nicely, but you really don't need to use a great deal and shouldn't leave it on for too long; Soft99 say 15 minutes, but I've found 10 is enough.

I made the mistake of leaving it on for 15 minutes over the summer. Gave my arms and shoulders a good workout :)

carl hammond

Advanced Member
This stuff sounds great, thanks for th4e replies and comments Josh and I will be in touch to get some of each of the products off of you shortly.

Carl

Torque GT

Parts Trader
Happy Monday!

We're giving away a revised application pad with every pot of Fusso sold. It features a very soft sponge layer on one side which is much smoother than the pad Soft99 supply. Only a limited amount of these, so they're very much while stocks last.

If you do place an order, let me know and I'll make sure you get a Torque GT air freshener as well. :)

Torque GT

Parts Trader
We've just added a couple more Soft99 products to the range!

Black Black Silicone based tyre dress and Premium Authentic Carnauba Wax are now in stock and ready to order. You can view the full range at the link below.

http://torque-gt.co.uk/product-tag/soft99/

Black Black is silicone based and lasts for around 60 days once applied. It forms a protective coat with helps keep your tyres looking glossy and doesn't leave a sticky residue like other dress products.

Premium Authentic offers unparalleled gloss and shine. Made using high quality crystal white Brazilian carnauba, it's Soft99's premium wax. As with Fusso and King of Gloss, it's easy to apply and buff and includes a small multi tool with a pick and brush to remove wax from around badges or between panels.

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
2ndy said:

How does the gloss compare between the two products mate? I was the car very frequently so I'm not too fussed about durability only really that it stays on for the 2 to 3 weeks and that it's glossy as hell 😂