Spa Francorchamps Video from 5th & 6th Aug

ps2london

Advanced Member
here u go for the Video, no time to edit, just staight record, is very good ref for the people want to go SPA, that was my first SPA trackday, will go again next year for sure, very different from most of the U.K. tracks, everything just fast..........

right click and save as.

DC5 SPA Francorchamps

Franz

T666YPR

I didn't see anything go past you during the whole video :shock:

That circuit looks awesome.

(Though it can be a handfull in the wet I've heard)

That downhill section looks very fast!!

8) :D :D 8)

SimonM

Fran, just watched your vid from Spa. The first two laps from in car are really good. Well done my man nice to see.

ps2london

Advanced Member
thank you SimonM, i am very please my progress, very you very much for your coaching, from the movie, noticed some coner can gas a bit earlier to push the car out more and carry more speed, shame the track is far, need to wait until next year.....

Yes, i don't have much people past me nowaday unless different class of car like Posh, becuase i have the best front wheel drive car in the world, agreed?

Simon will make u drive quicker and safer or ur money back!!! :xnworthy:

http://www.simonmason.com

Franz

SimonM

:shock: Wo wo wooooo less of the money back!!

But thanks anyway Franz, I was'nt fishing for promotion just thought you earned a compliment based on the footage. Nice to see your just as focused on your own as you are with me.

Miracle

Top video! Gives me a rough idea of corner speeds for when I visit next month. :D

Simon: What kinda prices do you charge mate?

DC51VTC

Advanced Member
Don't bother e-mailing him there... He's always too busy to answer :wink: :lol:

Talking of which (off topic) where's the answer to my e-mail regarding Cadwell, Simon :roll: :?:

(Back to topic) Another great exhibition of driving skills Franz =D> 8) BTW did I miss something or are those just big stone-chips in your bonnet :-k love the new dash-mounted binoculars too :shock:

SimonM

Sorry, but what email regarding Cadwell? Now I'm concerned because Mark recond he sent me an email a while back which I never received unyet I get 2 copies of mail from the site (1 from the server direct and 1 to my private mail address) so I know it works. Or thought I did!

If your were asking if I'm at Cadwell on the 19th then yes I'm there. Failing that I will check this site again tomorrow evening.

Simon

ps2london

Advanced Member
hahaha!!! i got those big stone chips at Donington....... i was behind a white DC5 nutter...... i will throw some EGG at cadwell park!!!!!!!

for those Defi, normal drive, Oil temp is aournd 80-90 C, 80Miles at motoway around 100 C, at track, gear change at red line about 15-20 mins. 130-140C.

jonster

Advanced Member
How was Donno then Mark? No funky video this time. How did you get in front of Franz? I didn't think it was possible.

Jon

Unnamed_warrior

Advanced Member
hahahhaa I was in front of Franz becuase he let me be in front :wink:

yeah I got a video, only finished editing it the other night .. been a little busy to put it up..

Ahaaa this is where you've been hiding Franz :wink:

I assume you remember our little 4 lap chase from late afternoon on Day Two??? (Red Lude, CF Bonnet)
Anyway, you asked (on the HR Forum) if I had any footage of you from my onboard camera..... yes I know it's been a while but here's a lap for you anyway.
Right click and save target as... (16MB)
http://www.bookatrack.com/-PFrichyv235320474?richyv&2353&20474&video/x-ms-wmv
Sorry it's only the one lap but being on a dial up kind of restricts me a bit :-(
Plus there is some other Spa2004 stuff here in my BaT Gallery
http://www.bookatrack.com/-pg?2353

Hope you enjoy 8)

Richy