Spoon rigid collars

Steve95

Has anyone fitted these? I am looking at buying the spoon ones for my front x member as I can't get my alignment right! (No crash damage/ anything bent etc) but I can only get more camber on one wheel than the other (using camber bolts), and it would make sense that my subframe is offset one way or the other (shifting the TCA arms nearside/offside). I have looked at all the other brands but spoon are the only ones that are double sided thus gaining the best concentric fit between x member and the body. I can't seem to find any reviews if the collars except for a jap spoon video with no subtitles! But they look like they make quite a difference, reducing "spring" between the two parts and a much better alignment on the whole. Had anyone fitted them and give me some feedback?

spooke

Advanced Member
Steve95 said:
Has anyone fitted these? I am looking at buying the spoon ones for my front x member as I can't get my alignment right! (No crash damage/ anything bent etc) but I can only get more camber on one wheel than the other (using camber bolts), and it would make sense that my subframe is offset one way or the other (shifting the TCA arms nearside/offside). I have looked at all the other brands but spoon are the only ones that are double sided thus gaining the best concentric fit between x member and the body. I can't seem to find any reviews if the collars except for a jap spoon video with no subtitles! But they look like they make quite a difference, reducing "spring" between the two parts and a much better alignment on the whole. Had anyone fitted them and give me some feedback?
I have Blox on mine, they're far cheaper and are double sided. https://www.funkypower.com/index.php/shop-by-vehicle/honda/integra/2001-dc5-integra-type-r/suspension-stability/blox-subframe-rigid-collar-set.html