Springs

FunkyProduct

Advanced Member
Alright, gonna lower my car but cant streach to coilovers so was gonna get lowering springs.
Wondering what your recommendations would be. Currently thinking either Spoon or Tein (Tein lowers more... we think)?
Any thoughts?

AndyBITR

Advanced Member
Personally I would go for the Spoon Progressive springs, to retain the driveability on Scottish Roads!! :idea:

I also have a question about the springs on my DC5. It looks like mine might be lowered, and is currently sitting on a set of bright red springs. I have not had a proper look with car on stands and wheels off, but does anyone here have any idea what springs they might be? :xconfused:

FunkyProduct

Advanced Member
I've just ordered the Hyper Rev book for DC5 ITR from Japan. It should have everything listed in it so if I see anything with red springs I'll let you know :)

FunkyProduct

Advanced Member
We're based in Scotland. We have a warehouse in Glasgow (not open to the public) and two other offices, one north of Glasgow and one south. We also have an office in Japan :)

FunkyProduct

Advanced Member
AndyBITR said:
I also have a question about the springs on my DC5. It looks like mine might be lowered, and is currently sitting on a set of bright red springs. I have not had a proper look with car on stands and wheels off, but does anyone here have any idea what springs they might be? :xconfused:
Andy, I've now got the Hyper Rev book.
According to it, your springs could be:
Apexi "Sports Suspension"
D-Cuatro 180
TK-Sports e-Coil
Sport Mach

Probably the brightest red colour are the Apexi.

Well, hope this helps :)
Chris

AndyBITR

Advanced Member
Cheers Chris.

I believe they are Sport Mach......any idea if they are any good?? :? All info I have found has been in Japanese, and makes for difficult reading!!

If possible I'd like to go out in someone elses DC5 with different springs to see how they compare. :idea: