STAFFORDSHIRE MEET

wocka

Advanced Member
STAFFORDSHIRE MEET

SUNDAY 30th SEPT 5.30pm

ISLAND GARAGE - STAFFORD
ST17 4JU

Right guys, a friend of mine is opening a jap car garage and he will let us use the car park if he gets a donation from each car to his chosen charity this year which is Birmingham Children‘s Hospital. The donation can be made to me through PayPal on the day, cash on the day or in advance and I will forward the full amount to him

His currently competing in time attack and is big into his jap cars, mainly scoobies and mx5‘s. He should have a good selection of cars for sale if anyone is after anything or even just to have a look around them but I don‘t think he will be officially open by then. He‘s also going to see if he can get some time attack cars to attend

I‘ve know Aaron for around 7 years and he‘s a great lad and will do anything to help anyone out, hence letting us use his car park.

I don‘t expect dc5 owners to cause any issues but if we have any pesky ep3 owners turn up can we just not take the piss because it won‘t be happening again otherwise, a good turn out etc and we will organise another meet

There is a pic of the space we will have but he can organise more if needed depending on numbers, he thinks 20 easily in the available space

I will need you to list numbers and names because we need accurate numbers to organise this properly, car numbers not people please

Your welcome to tell other jap car owners but this can‘t be a 50 car meet as there just isn‘t the space, we‘ll there might be

This is also posted on the Facebook page

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk