Super resin polish

roa

I just thought I'd add this in here incase anyone doesn't yet know.

Autoglym super resin polish used on white alloys (dunno about other colours) will remove most scratches and brings the alloys up quite nice, just thought I'd share this!! :D

jay82

Advanced Member
roa said:

Autoglym super resin polish used on white alloys (dunno about other colours) will remove most scratches and brings the alloys up quite nice, just thought I'd share this!! :D
most polishs would do the same but i'd think it would be safer to use a alloy wheel wax or polish rather than that resin polish

roa

jay82 said:
roa said:

most polishs would do the same but i'd think it would be safer to use a alloy wheel wax or polish rather than that resin polish
Cool cool its just I'd tried a few alloy wheel cleaners/waxes and they didn't do much!

jay82

Advanced Member
neilaston87 said:
SRP is very safe to use.
LeeH said:
neilaston87 said:
SRP is very safe to use.
Just keep the horrid stuff off your plastics!
i was just told before by a valet place that its mean't to be very ruff on the paint (can't remember his exact words he used for it :xconfused: ) but i just steered clear of it ever since

neilaston87

Advanced Member
Its mainly filler, if applied by hand cant see how it could do any damage to any paint.

It doesnt have many abrasives in atall, if any IIRC

Cardiff r33

Advanced Member
it does have abrasives, not much but thats why its good on alloys etc as it cuts into the paitn slightly