SVA Imports - AnyONE used them

jedge66

SVA Imports - Any1 used them

Hi there

Anyone used SVA imports in Dover?

Just wondering whether good or bad?

BazzaLomas

Re: SVA Imports - Any1 used them

I'm wondering the same thing, he said today its the busiest he's been for 15 years. Nice looking cars on the website, i'm sure the car won't come with the sort of prep like say 200 bhp might do. Underseal etc etc hence the resonable prices?

TommyDC5

Theres some very mixed views about these guys.
Someone I know wants a car from these guys so Il go down with him to have a gander. A good distance away but o well!

al_the_boss

Hmm was also wondering the same thing....
Got a few nice imports due in, in Nov....
Long way to travel for me too...

Rob84

Advanced Member

LeeH said:
Just use 200BHP :idea:
ditto! why go anywhere else when you can use arguably the most reliable importer on the forum :xcheers:

vkcs20

Advanced Member
I spoke to 1 of their sales staff....all i can say is that he wasn't to friendly....and thats enough for me not to give them my business....

charliearli1234

i brought mine from them in march, they are knobs on the fone but the owner is ok when u go and see him had a few thinks wrong with it tho
but i took it to tgm to sort it out all good now dunno y still have warranty on it but i rather pay tgm to have a look. after all that im selling mine in a few weeks lol if your interested?

fly chicken

Advanced Member
no x100000, i've been once before i bought my teg , the sale man is not helpful and the cars in there looks xthumbsdown .

karan

Just wondering but has anyone bought anything from these guys recently. Still bad service/ cars ?

JasonPotato

About to look at a teg from the garage this month, anyone recentley dealt with them?

"just done some internet research, seem like they just have poor customer service? But is that it? hmmm

Yauie

I called them about 4 years ago looking at one of their lowest millage pristine ones they had in and the guy talked to me like a piece of crap!

adam.

Advanced Member
My car came from them, the previous owner to me had it for 4 years relatively trouble free. Not dealt with them directly, but my car seems a good'un.

Liam-DC5

I bought my dc5 from there 4 weeks ago, couldn't of dealt with anyone better the look around of the car whilst I was on the phone was spot on to when I turned up. I'm 6 hours away one way to view!! Very easy to deal with and very approachable, all I can say is the bad reviews must of been previous owners running the place

FireDance

Advanced Member
Torque GT are awesome

BHP Imports are also awesome

I have found SVA cars too be a little bit over priced

Simpsonr2004

Advanced Member
My sister bought her GTR at SVA. it was amazing condition but a bit over priced. However there aftercare is awful and will not own up to any problems with the car. There 'warranty' didn't mean much!

I used Torque GT. Definitely can't fault them

Jazazze

OK, first post in ages but I'll chime in to this.

I got mine from them last September and was very sceptical because of their previous 'reputation', especially with the Evo world. I checked with a few people from here who had also got theirs from SVA that year and since they didn't seem to have any issues I went for it, being local helped their case I guess.

The car came in, as described, complete with some 'added bonuses' that weren't mentioned like the parcel shelf, factory rear tints and a Kakimoto catback. The original registration process was as you'd expect really, MOT's, DVLA, you know the score. Whilst this process was going on they snapped a wheel stud and 'forgot' to fix it until I mentioned it. Thankfully they did indeed fix it, at their cost. Also had a dead battery when I went to pick the car up from them, they did replace this on the day, again at their cost.

All was fine for 6 months, the tax they provided with the car was due for renewal. Fair enough, off to the DVLA website I go, fill in the details from the reminder and get greeted with a "No MOT found". Awesome. I didn't even bother trying to speak to them about this so not sure what would have been said.

In response to Liam's comment from September this year; as far as I am aware, the owners now are the same that have always owned it.

I'd also love to know who had my old CTR from them after the owners daughter had been driving it around for a while, whoever got it had a potentially cracking deal on the parts I left on it! xthumbup