tanabe springs orderd

dan the man

Advanced Member
Orderd the tanabe fast road springs today, so when fitted will let u know how i go on... will be tested at the ring as a comparison to stock.

BEAT THAT!

dan 8)

kingston

Advanced Member
You said, BEAT THAT, so i did :p

(well i didnt actually as im saving up for a Top Fuel exhaust, but....)

Zero7

Advanced Member
dan the man said:
Orderd the tanabe fast road springs today, so when fitted will let u know how i go on... will be tested at the ring as a comparison to stock.

BEAT THAT!

dan 8)
Are these progressive or just hard/hard.

dan the man

Advanced Member
well although not called progressive..

duncan from tokyo express assures me they are the same etc..

uprated 30% and lowered 30mm but still supple enough for the bumps and good enough for the bends..

we will see! he has had some great feedback he says..

dan 8)

Trung

Advanced Member
For the amount of trackdays you do Dan you should've bought coilovers not 'lowering' springs.

dan the man

Advanced Member
TRUNG :x :x :x

I know but a cheaper way of getting it better for now as funds need to be spent on the house!

They arrived today and look sweet so just gotta get them fitted now.
8)

Zero7

Advanced Member
I'm also keen to know as I'm ready to splash out and think coilovers might be an overkill for me.

Wai

Dan - when you getting them fitted, i'm keen to know as I have some spoons on order and i may just change them the GF210's! Decisions, decisions!

dan the man

Advanced Member
sorry im late posting!

not sure when im getting them fitted yet!

they are the fast road ones, not for show or race hard go..

30% uprated and 30mm dropped..

just got car back from being undersealed so its next job.

dan

dan the man

Advanced Member
Got the car done at tempest motors on accy rd in burnley. SIKBOY took his there too from my recomendation, both cars well looked after and an excellent job done.
£147 is cost if i remember.

Tempest are fitting my springs on wednesday so will let u know after they are fitted how it feels....(have to get some pics up of the springs before they go on car too..)

DAN 8)

spo_gen

Advanced Member
£147..... :shock: ......I hope thats for yours and Sikboys together? Did you get the permanant stuff or the Waxoyl??

I got a quote for the Waxoyl (which I'll get done once a year) for £50. And I thought that was excessive!!

dan the man

Advanced Member
dont say that!

:shock: it was per car....

job involves...1st day, car on ramps and fully cleaned and hosed/washed underside etc...then left to dry overnight..

2nd day..car undersealed with spray on mix of waxoil and summat else so lasts longer yet remains flexible. all box sections filled with thin tube with holes on so sprays 360 etc..inside em..

seems a good job and better than a paint brush and underseal eh..

dan :!: