Tanabe Sustec Pro 7

tokgeen

Hi guys, anyone heard of these or have been on these?

Apparently, according to the guy that sells them here its a new product from Tanabe. And i may get a chance to grab a discount on them if i let them put it on and do a few photo shots for product promotion (well, of course they will test drive it as well)

I know that one of us on this site uses Tanabe Sustec Pro SS (i might have stated the model incorrectly). Just wanna ask hows that and hows the quality of the suspension?

Will keep u guys updated if this plan does happen.

Oh, this system comes with that electronic adjustment system of the stiffness etc etc... just like the Tein EDFC system. To me it seems like a waste of money, but whats interesting this time is that u can actually program it so that say below 20km/h its at a certain stiffness... then between 30-50 another stiffness etc... haha still a waste of money but HEY, its sth creative haha

hear from you guys soon!

T666YPR

My Tanabe Sustec Pro SS coilovers are coming this week 8)

Be nice to know what these "7's" are like :D

tokgeen

cool, do drop a line to let me know how your SS are

i have the catalogue for these "sevens"

i can scan them as pdf format. any of you that can put them online for the benefits of others, send me a note

:)

Dixcelbrake

Advanced Member
Yeah, got a new catalogue from my supplier few weeks ago, basically they are just a upgrade sustec RR with the electronic adjuster, different is the new 'Seven' got 16 way to adjust the damper rate and the RR just got 4.

They are £1530 a set.

tokgeen

i wasnt gonna get that electronic thing, cos i thought its a waste of money

however, this is the first set we're gonna have in this area and for promotion sake, they offered 1025 pounds for the sustec seven + the electronic device (i must get the device too since they needa show other ppl as ONE system)

from your price 1530 i assume its the price for both electronic and the coilover itself rite? hope im getting a good deal

those of u that are interested in the catalogue, i do have it in pdf format. just pm me if u need it!