Taptalk issues..vanishing poats

D

deleted profile

Hi all since I've gotten the new taptalk update alot of my posts and thay have been vanishing and I'm having issues liking and quoting posts..anyone else having these issues? Running android 4.4

D

deleted profile

Also my little green dott online status thing keeps telling me I'm offline

maxvr6

Advanced Member
I havent had any issues but im on an iphone, assume you have tried killing the app and reboot/restarting the phone?

D

deleted profile

Ya....did all that...it's very strange altogether...been having issues with my Google account to

dotty

Advanced Member
tombrady12 said:
Also my little green dott online status thing keeps telling me I'm offline
Looking at your online data you are active on here for approx 15.4 hours over a 24 hour period. There is nothing wrong with the online status.

tombrady12 said:
Hi all since I've gotten the new taptalk update alot of my posts and thay have been vanishing and I'm having issues liking and quoting posts..anyone else having these issues? Running android 4.4
There are no problems with the forum, however it seems there are some problems with your posts as they've been flagged as spam and moderators have removed them, namely the Seattle Seahawks post which you've made twice and has been reported twice, amongst others. If we continue to get these posts a moderator preview will be enforced on all your posts (as I have warned you about before) so just think twice before hitting that reply button and ask yourself - does this make any kind of good contribution to the forum?

Fellow Admin and moderators please see Moderator area.