Thank you to PORTHOS

Erm

Advanced Member
The new owner of his car has crashed it already? :-(

Thank you for all your time and help porthos

wj51fut

Advanced Member
C&S Evo7 said:
Unfortunately yes it was the one that was crashed on the M5, so is no longer with us :(

Thanks for your help dude. ;)
Holy crap!! Really???!!!

I thought it was someone else's unfortunate misshap. Such a shame for the owner.

Paudie_DC5R

Thanks for all the help and advice Ian greatly appreciated you will be missed here. Best of luck with the new pocket rocket, the new forum are really lucky to have you as a member some amount of detailing knowledge will be passed on there i'm sure. Its a real pity about your old car after all the care and hard work that went into keeping it mint.

Kerv

Advanced Member
All the best Ian!
Met you a few times at Bristol and Japfest, and it was a pleasure chatting to you!

What motor are you running now?

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Kerv said:
All the best Ian!
Met you a few times at Bristol and Japfest, and it was a pleasure chatting to you!

What motor are you running now?
Ha ha cheers, I have an Abarth 595 Competizione. Just loving it, very very fun and very very naughty, pops and bangs like a little rally car (quad exhaust standard). It's one under the Ferrari and Maserati edition. (without the massive price tag!)

It comes with Koni suspension, a fast road set up (geometry camber etc is standard on these) and drilled discs plus some typically Italian styling and quirkyness. More importantly it's very very comfortable for me, the Sabelt buckets are hard but the ride is superb, very supportive.
So much torque as well for such a small car, that'll be the twin intercooled turbo, love it.

blueguy said:
We can now talk about P behind his back in the Mod room ;)
Lol... :xaiweb5:

coconat

Advanced Member
Awesome guy, one of the people on this forum that made me realise what owning this car has brought, meeting so many lovely people who are willing to help out without hesitation, if only selling his Teg reliquished him of all the times I will be pestering him for advice ;) muahah

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Will always be here to help, I can concentrate on that again, enjoyed that the most and I don't need to be a mod to do that.

blueguy said:
Nice car P!
Any ICE plans?
Ha ha, I ordered it with an Interscope sound system, so it's all sorted, sounds superb! Even comes with a specially designed sub that sits under the Sabelt seat.

But ATM it's a toss up between listening to the sound system or the soundtrack from the Quad Record Monza exhaust.... Love it :D

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
All the best with the new toy dude, will be down to see it soon. :)

Thanks for all the help and advice you have given me and many others.... (Oh and that classic robot dance.)

JezW

Advanced Member
Thanks for all your advice Porthos. I hope you enjoy the Competizione as much as the teg.

dave c

400hp K20
And there was me thinking you were getting the GT86! car looks cool, love little fast cars - so much fun.

I can't quite believe that your old one has been smashed up already :eek: such a shame!

Thanks for all your moderating xthumbup

coyote_dc5

Administrator
Staff member
... (Oh and that classic robot dance.)

Vid please :p

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2