THE BEST BRAKE DISCS/PADS YOU CAN BUY FOR YOUR TEG ARE (imo)

haitch

Advanced Member
Venue: Snetterton
Date: Saturday 6th March 2010
Noise limit: 105db
Format: sessioned - 3 x 20 mins per hr
Price: £140
Instruction: £10 if booked in advanced, £15 on the day
Passengers: FREE and unlimited but must be 16 or over
Crash Helmets: £20 on the day

Those really nice people at Lotus On Track are up for a bit of sessioned Snetterton action and thay have invited us to join them.Plus its a weekend trackday...woohoo!!!!!

Not always given the respect it deserves but Snetterton is a very rewarding and fast circuit when driven well plus there's a nice hotel/pub just down the road, if required.
With safety improvements coming each year Snetterton is now one of the safest circuits in the UK. Good fun in all conditions and with much improved road links easily accessed from the London/South East and the Midlands.

The day is being run in 3 separate sessions.. one for Hondas-on-Track members, one for LoT members and one for PBMW members.

*You cant put a deposit down to reserve*, you can go on the 'interest shown list' but if somebody pays they will leapfrog that list, the 'interest shown' list is more to help with reserves later.

Pop over to HOT & check it out 8)

haitch

Advanced Member
HOT days are very good, so much time & space on track, with courteous driving ettiquette, perfect for first timers & old hands.
20mins doesnt sound like much but its plenty, & the next 40 mins are spent chatting & prepping the car for the next session, its very well organised.

mikegsi

Staff member
Paul G said:
Mike - Have you booked it yet! I will come over even if it's not in the DC5....

nah, bad timimg for me mate, missus on maternity leave so NO spare cash (apart from what ive stashed for my mod list on the evo :twisted: :twisted: )