this a good price for f1 eagles?????

Decklogic1

Advanced Member
Bought a pair from them yesterday - best price I could find anywhere.
Free delivery too - bonus.

I have a mate who will fit them at his work - even better still. :)

mikegsi

Staff member
seems a good price, even with fitting you'll still save a fortune over kwik fit

camskill are a good supplier, ive used them myself, they also give discounts to forum members (mlr) they may give sone if you tell them your in the dc5 forum......

celox performance

Advanced Member
I very much doubt you will find them cheaper anywhere else. I've used Camskill before and they delivered when they said they would.

TypeGRRR

Advanced Member
jay82 said:
but which ones are the best the ones for 70 or 75
I went with the 75 quid ones as they have a higher load index meaning they have stiffer side walls... a good thing in my opinion! HTH

Chris

TypeRKid

Advanced Member
Make sure their made from Germany only as ive heard the rest is crap. I was quoted £55+vat each for one which i thought was cheap and checked where they were made and they were from China!! :shock:

morgan

Advanced Member
I didnt like the GD3s and would not buy again.
Pay the money - get the bridgestones....

mikegsi

Staff member
morgan said:
I didnt like the GD3s and would not buy again.
Pay the money - get the bridgestones....
would take goodyear f1's over bridgestone re040/050 every time

Fast_Farmer

On reading this thread I thought I would jump at the chance of Eagle F1s from Camskill. They were ordered Sunday night, 1 duly arrived today the other is "elsewhere" in the carriers system, god knows why they didnt stay together.
Now the nitty gritty. The tyres are "made in china" they are XL and have the letter E circled along with 13, another thread said that these should be ok. I rang Camskill to enquire (with tone!) why they sent these instead of the German ones. The tyre dispatch chappie sounded at wits end with another call of this nature. He informed me that the German made are discontinued and Goodyear had been "on the case" and they insist the production process is the same regardless of country of origin, he did however say that the tyres made in Thailand had proved "dodgy". I am going to give them a go - when I recieve the other tyre!!