Toyo R888R, Bridgestone RE-11S, Federal RSR, Nankang NS2-R, Yoko A0-48

2Cent

As the title states, these are my options locally: Toyo R888R, Bridgestone RE-11S, Federal RSR, Nankang NS2-R, Yoko A0-48

I want the R888R or A0-48 but for whatever reason they are super expensive here and will cost me about 280usd each in 225/45R17. RE-11S will cost about 180usd and about the same for Federal's and Nankang

I've had Federals and the fronts ovalled after just a few laps. I've also tried my street Michelin PS4, they were fast but also wore really quickly.

From what I've read up the toyo and yokohama are the best but this price is a rip-off! Has anyone had experience with the RE-11S and Nankang?

skengdR

Advanced Member
I see a lot of people use the nankangs so they must be decent.

The nankang ar1 is better for track and the ns2r more suited for daily driving.

Thats what ive heard

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

20Drift

Members
Staff member
NS2Rs are decent if you can only run one set of wheels for road and track, otherwise I’d just track wheels you will not be disappointed with AR-1’s.
Otherwise you’ve got Dunlop Direzza DZ03G’s which are highly rated but no idea if accessible for you

2Cent

NS2Rs are decent if you can only run one set of wheels for road and track, otherwise I’d just track wheels you will not be disappointed with AR-1’s.
Otherwise you’ve got Dunlop Direzza DZ03G’s which are highly rated but no idea if accessible for you
The local rep for nankang didn't even mention AR-1 but I'll dig around. Dunlops are hard to find unfortunately.