Tunerfest south @ brands hatch 24/6/18

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
Hey everyone, although iv not really been around to do much this this year, a few people have said they would be up for this show again, so iv been in touch and am going to sort out another stand for us lot.
It was one of the better shows of the year and would be a shame to miss out on.

details:

TUNERFEST South at brands hatch 24/6/18

Welcome To Tunerfest @ Brands Hatch
Welcome to Tunerfest South 2018!The monumental automotive event showcasing modern and iconic performance cars from across the UK. It's an event for the serious performance car owner.Returning in 2018! Tunerfest will host it's second PAAA Performance Tuning Event, taking place in the lower paddock during the show. The PAAA is an industry organisation that represents the biggest and most influential tuning brands such as KW, REVO, Litchfields, Eibach, Scorpion, Milltek, Maha, Powerflex, Pipercross...the list goes on, over 20 major players all in one spot at Brands Hatch to showcase their latest offerings in what will be the biggest quality trade gathering of the aftermarket industry EVER in the UK.Tunerfest is presented to you by the promoters of the MSA Time Attack Championship in association with MSV and Brands Hatch. The event offers you a unique opportunity to see some of the fastest and highly tuned production-based cars in the UK - both on the track and in the paddock. Consequently, Tunerfest embraces everything that the modern car tuning scene has to offer, including round three of this year's Time Attack Championship, a series of public track time sessions, a huge array of quality car club displays, a trade village, Kleers Show and Shine, kids play area, rally cars rides and go karts, plus on-track demonstrations from the Drift cars, the list is huge. Plus, there will also be a gathering of over 300 Super and Hyper cars.So take a look the regularly updated What's On guide and the ticketing offers for more details. In the meantime please browse around the website, where we hope you will find everything you need to know to plan a day that promises to provide an unforgettable and captivating combination of motorsport, tuning and fun for all the family.

http://south.tunerfest.co.uk website with the full details.

Please note this stand is not ITR only, and if you have friends they are welcome to tag along on the condition its DC5s at the front of the stand and rest at the back.

As I have left this late the cut off date to get your names down will be 28th of may two weeks from now.
if your up for it simply put your name down on the list below: once iv confirmed and sent away the stand pass form with the numbers, I will give people a shout and just buy your tickets online £16 (one per person) and I will email over the stand passes once I get them.

Hope too see some ITR peeps again soon any more info required just give me a shout on here or FB.

Untitled by alexander godfrey, on Flickr

mikey_t8

Advanced Member
I'm definitely turning up this year.. sorry I had to pull out last minute last year..

1. Alexander0628
2. Jamessb
3. Mullyace
4. DPettyDC51992
5. Mikey_t8

RE Spirit

Parts Trader
Darren4 said:
Are me and Liam allowed on the stand? If not don't worry as i can go on the MLR/Evolution stand :)
Please note this stand is not ITR only, and if you have friends they are welcome to tag along on the condition its DC5s at the front of the stand and rest at the back.

1. Alexander0628
2. Jamessb
3. Mullyace
4. DPettyDC51992
5. Mikey_t8
6. RE Spirit

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
Just a reminder that there is just a week to go untill i put the list in for the stand. So far with this forum and people out side that have confirmed I have 10.

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
Ok peeps, stand is booked so if you havnt already go to their site and buy your entry tickets,
Any problems give me a shout and il be in touch with you all once I receive the stand passes.

dave7368

Advanced Member
1. Alexander0628
2. Jamessb
3. Mullyace
4. DPettyDC51992
5. Mikey_t8
6. RE Spirit
7.Matthewdc5
8. Mike.A
9. dave7368

Big_phil

I‘m up for this and also my buddy in his Astra vxr. Will book through them as also going to do a track slot. But we we be added to the stand? Anyone else down for track time?

Alexander0628

Advanced Member
Big_phil said:
I‘m up for this and also my buddy in his Astra vxr. Will book through them as also going to do a track slot. But we we be added to the stand? Anyone else down for track time?
Unfortunately mate stand is full, and I received an email about numbers so, il take a spare club stand pass with me but can‘t promise your get on. We have been moved to a different spot also so can‘t even say if we can fit you on, give me a shout on the day or drive round and catch somones attention on the stands and if we have room il get you in, again no promises.