Type R service history leather book wallet?

RaspyNoise

Advanced Member
I have seen a handful of Type R service history book wallets to keep service history in. What car are they from as most wallets only just say Honda.

I would like a Type R one for the novelty.

My service history for my dc5 is in a plastic a4 clear pocket wallet that‘s why.

Any clarification would help cheers.

VtecPaul

Advanced Member
Nah - you missed one on eBay at £12 yesterday. Standard brand new Honda wallets can be had for £7-8 odd eBay too.
Depends if the type r branding is important to you or not.

jpstyper

Advanced Member
They come with the ep3 civic type r maybe more but that's what I got when I had both ep3's

Granty1056

Advanced Member
Hi.

Mines black with Type R on. It's from the UK DC 2 I had before the DC 5 came along. It's a good looking wallet.

Regards.

RaspyNoise

Advanced Member
VtecPaul said:
Nah - you missed one on eBay at £12 yesterday. Standard brand new Honda wallets can be had for £7-8 odd eBay too.
Depends if the type r branding is important to you or not.
Oh no!

Yes the type r branding would be novelty just to say look it has the type r on it haha

Are they rare then I take it?

RaspyNoise

Advanced Member
Granty1056 said:
Hi.

Mines black with Type R on. It's from the UK DC 2 I had before the DC 5 came along. It's a good looking wallet.

Regards.
Does yours have the Integra writing on top of the type r as some dc2 wallet books came that way as well

gaza4

Advanced Member
RaspyNoise said:
My service history for my dc5 is in a plastic a4 clear pocket wallet that‘s why.
hey, whats wrong with a clear plastic folder?! haha

RaspyNoise

Advanced Member
gaza4 said:
hey, whats wrong with a clear plastic folder?! haha
Nothing. It‘s just I want to try and source a proper Type R wallet and the clear pocket wallets are crap it‘s ripping on one side! That‘s how the receipts came bud

RaspyNoise

Advanced Member
Mark_teg said:
They look like they're for a dc2, the font is all wrong for a dc5.
Yep those are dc2 ones

Ones without the Integra font and just the type r are ep3

I think...

jpstyper

Advanced Member
RaspyNoise said:
I had a normal Honda one with my old ep3
When i bought both my ep3 from Honda they came with them wierd how you never had one with yours
i have found this 383282223932 on ebay from a accord type r
If it's what your looking for