Tyre shine

nails

Advanced Member
I have used Meguiars Endurance Tyre Gel for years, however, on my white teg I am not a fan, because even after leaving it to dry overnight it still manages to flick up and get on the body of the car.

What are other people using? Preferably something less wet.

Reggie91

Advanced Member
You sure you're not applying too much?

I use megs tyre gel and don't get any that flicks onto the body of the car. A little goes a long way.

nails

Advanced Member
Reggie91 said:
You sure you're not applying too much?

I use megs tyre gel and don't get any that flicks onto the body of the car. A little goes a long way.
It's possible but I have used it on several cars and been fine, on the teg it just isn't. Perhaps it's the tyres.

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Besn using the megs stiff on the tyres of mine for years. (Same bottle) thats how little is needed.

But yeah the kne time i went to a show and dosed up on it, it did look terrible down the side of the car haha.

I think you have just been using too much...simple solution is to take an old cloth and wipe over the tyres to take of the excess. :)

nails

Advanced Member
Jimmer said:
Besn using the megs stiff on the tyres of mine for years. (Same bottle) thats how little is needed.

But yeah the kne time i went to a show and dosed up on it, it did look terrible down the side of the car haha.

I think you have just been using too much...simple solution is to take an old cloth and wipe over the tyres to take of the excess. :)
Yeah I even did that before I drove it the next morning but still ended up with a few spots down the side. I will use it much more sparingly and see how I get one.