Tyres

itrdc5mfk

Has anyone ran wider tyres on OEM wheels?

I've currently got 215/45/17 on the front with PS4 tyres but can't find the same anywhere else so just wondering if 225/45/17 will be okay to run on the rear without any rubbing etc?

Car doesn't have any spaces but will be having a FRSU done in the next couple of months.

TIA

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

carl hammond

Advanced Member
Yeah loads do, I only run 225/45/17 on my oem wheels both road and track with no issues and no spacers

Just do a search mate it's been covered a million times, FRSU does not exist and isn't actually a thing. All you need and want is a more aggressive geo which can only be done if you have adjustable rear arms and front camber bolts (unless you are running coloivers with the required adjustments). e.g. Bilstein B14 and B16 can offer height changes and the 16's stiffness also but as they run oem topmounts camber can only be had by means of camber bolts

Just remember to get a setup for your needs, as these cars can be unsettled easily and many moan as they find the car handles poorly on the road after chasing camber etc. I done a big review thread on many setups I have run with my geo's mentioned for each that maybe worth a read.