Used - GruppeM Intake w/ ARC(?) Elbow and Scuttle

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
I'm sure you could shift the ARC hardpipe fast enough if you guys were willing to split 😁

spooke

Advanced Member
Chrismartin said:
I'm sure you could shift the ARC hardpipe east enough if you guys were willing to split
I've already asked, anyone want to buy a GruppeM? :)

Torque GT

Parts Trader
Chrismartin said:
I'm sure you could shift the ARC hardpipe fast enough if you guys were willing to split
Under no illusions that it would sell in seconds, but then I'm left with a GruppeM and no intake elbow, which makes it a little harder to sell!

If two buyers want to club together and work something out between themselves, I'll happily facilitate it at this end.

SamDC5

Advanced Member
Is the scuttle cracked at the end or is it me Josh?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Chewy

Advanced Member
Torque GT said:
Under no illusions that it would sell in seconds, but then I'm left with a GruppeM and no intake elbow, which makes it a little harder to sell!

If two buyers want to club together and work something out between themselves, I'll happily facilitate it at this end.
This shouldn't impede selling the Gruppe M at all, It's compatible with all intake hoses/elbows, OEM, SFS, Samco... etc

delsoljon86

Advanced Member
I messaged about the arc elbow :-/ if you do split it I'll take it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Torque GT

Parts Trader
hollowaydc5 said:
Is the scuttle cracked at the end or is it me Josh?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
Do you mean on the far left of the scuttle? It does look weird on the picture, but it's fine in the flesh. It's got some of that black gum that's been used to join it to the other half of the scuttle.