WANTED: 15" Alloys to fit on JDM DC5 Type R...

elliot7

A strange (but true) request... I would love to know what 15" alloys/Rims that will fit OVER the Brembos, I don't seem to find ANYTHING !! Supposedly Compomotive in the UK can supply these rims, I need them for Motorsport use.....I will be very happy to reward someone from itr-dc5.co.uk if they can tell me what is avaialble! Thanks.....Keith, NZ

jonster

Advanced Member
Hi,

I've been on the long quest to find 15" wheels that fit the DC5 myself. The only ones, which I luckily now have, that exist in the world that fit are the Team Dynamic ProRace 1 or 2 - 15" ET45 7" width. I tried Comomotive and they didn't fit.

They only just clear the front caliper by about 1mm !!!!

I've bought mine second hand from a garage who races DC5's. But they also have been informed by TD UK that they have some new ones made in white at the moment. I've waited a year to get these so I'd act quick if you want them. They are very slow with small production runs.

Cheers,

Jon

elliot7

Hey, thanks for help! I actually found some today,,, SPEEDLINE CORSE 15" x 6.5".....they do fit, all I need to do is shave about 0.5mm off the Caliper at two certain points, and they are fine!!!

Cheers anyway!