Water inside-dc5

Lopes3d

Hi guys, I’ve noticed over the last week or so with the cold weather that I seem to have some kind of leak going on into the interior. To the point that I’m getting mildew on the seats and some of the carpets in the front. I’ve cleaned this off today and washed the car. after washing the car the tailgate window on the inside is completely wet to the point where it’s as wet as the outside whilst I was cleaning it.

Can someone point me in the right direction of what needs to be replaced, as the boot carpet is completely dry which is throwing me as I’d thought if it’s coming in through the boot surely the carpet would be wet. Also no water on the inside lens of the rear taillights.

The roof guttering strips aren’t fully down and it’s on the list to get some. I’ve moved some stuff about to fit the car in the garage for the time being until I can get to the bottom of this

jpstyper

Advanced Member
This thread might help you

Lopes3d

This thread might help you
Nice one

JordanSuth

Advanced Member

I did a dedicated post on this after searching for a lot of different leaks. FL seam sealer is particularly bad on these cars. Make sure to check everywhere as water leaks equal rust!

Sent from my SM-F926B using Tapatalk