Waterless Car Cleaning - opinions?

adamamuk

Advanced Member
What's everyone's thought on waterless cleaning products?

And do many people use them at the big events after travelling hundreds of miles?

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

adamamuk

Advanced Member
Ahhh ok, thanks mate.

I also had a little route around on Google and a lot of people some seem to just use a 'quik detailer' and a lot of micro fibre cloths.

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk

Rom

Advanced Member
Get on detailing world mate. There's a whole section for it.
Not tried it myself. For shows, I'll just quick detail if it's not dirty. Or take buckets of water if it's far and just do a quick 2bm wash.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

coolerking

Advanced Member
cordless pressure washer by sealey, i think kleers has bought it over now though.

well worth the money for shows etc

dave7368

Advanced Member
coolerking said:
cordless pressure washer by sealey, i think kleers has bought it over now though.

well worth the money for shows etc
i will be out in the hotel car park very early sunday morning with one of these in a few weeks time..

spooke

Advanced Member
For car shows I just use quick detailer, I looked into the Kleers portable washer but read that it wasn't particularly great? Check out Chemical Guys Waterless washes.

ep3itrdc5

Advanced Member
i have a kleers washer, ok, its not as good as the nilfisk at home, its never going to replace that, but for shows its perfect, i doubt anyones car will be so dirty just before a show it needs a full blown pressure washer, just more likely a wash and rinse, which its ideal for when there is no hose available.

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
I have started to take a pressurised container with me. Can get them on ebay, but I picked mine up from Mole Valley Farmers. Fill it with water, pressurise at the show, hose off and if needed wipe over with shampoo etc etc. easy.

Used to use QD on its own but I went to one japfest 2 one year at Donnington park, and the dust on the car from the entrance road was too much for the QD. Borrowed someone's pressurised container to help and saw the light. haha

Erm

Advanced Member
I've used chemical guys ecosmart before, it works well for light dirt, although I would always use water if at all possible.

I'd be wary of using just a quick detail spray unless its very light dust or finger prints.