Wheel colour choice - black DC5

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
My Rota CE28 replicas are a bit of a mess and I'm contemplating getting them refurbished in a different colour.

They're a very very dark bronze, almost black colour currently and I was thinking of a nice dark Bronze Matte colour?

I also like blue wheels but I'm thinking perhaps they might be a bit OTT and chavy for someone who turns 40 this year? lol

I like Royal Blue and also Enkei do an Emerald Blue which is really nice, I'm sure I've seen a CW teg with very light almost sky blue coloured Enkei RPF1 wheels on it?

Candy red is another alternative but I'm not totally sold on that colour.

Opinions or alternative suggestions?

Cheers.

bxlheathsupra

Advanced Member
Depends on car color plus personal choice.
I think blue/candy red are very 2000 fast n furious style, however on the right car can look spot on.
I personally love black chrome but just dont no if it would go with my wheels/car combo.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

ollieh17

Advanced Member
Personally 100% not blue, not too bronze it looks gold and like a subaru. A darkish bronze would be me choice

Reggie91

Advanced Member
I'd personally go for a Bronze colour (BMW sepang bronze or similar), If not can't go wrong with anthracite/black.

There's a black teg on here with blue se37ks. In the gallery the threads called 'The batmobile' or similar..

hondamad2204

Advanced Member
Marc I‘ll tag you in a photo on bookface of my sepang bronze wheels when I had them.. Lovely colour. Nice fleck to it too...but in the end I‘m a sucker for white so went back. Haha

I‘d have white or even a nice light silver would look smart on your black car mate.

Crazylegs

Advanced Member
Cheers guys!

I think I'm going to stick to a dark matte bronze colour or possibly Silver.

If you have more pictures of wheels on black Tegs, keep them coming!

"omadc5"

I like the original look. Thinking of painting them charcoal or black

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk