Wheels what fits and how they look

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
OK guys with the recent interest in wheel sizes and several threads and pm's to me asking what will fit with blah blah offset and width, i thought we had better start a reference thread.

I will update the first post with the info you post to form a list,

Please post only a pic of your car that shows the wheel fit and list the wheel size, tyre size, wheel make and model, tyre make and size and if it does or doesnt fit with a simple comment ,it will be heavily moderated to keep it simple and imformative.

for example your post should be-

17x7.5 et45 Rota SDX with 215x45 Toyo R888 - fit fine no rubbing at all :D
***Picture of car****

OR.

18x10.5 et10 Volk racing ce28 with 325x40 Toyo T1r- wont fit under rear stick out and rub everywhere. :(

***Picture of car****

OK.
The list, I'll start-

17x8 et38 Enkei evo8 with 210x620 dunlop slick- fit ok but require race geo or negative camber
17x8 et38 Enkei evo8 with 215x45 Toyo R888- wont fit on rear without serious negative camber
17x7.5 et45 Rota SDX with 215x45 Toyo R888- close on rear but fit with fast road setup
18x7.5 et45 Kei Racing RSS with 215x40 Toyo T1R- fit fine all round
17x7 ET45 CTR Alloys with RE070 225/45/17 tyres. Clear Brembos and fit no problem without rubs on car lowered 10mm.

C&S Evo7

Administrator
Staff member
well 33 views and not one reply :? , maybe i'll delete if no one is interested ??

Judley

Advanced Member
C&S Evo7 said:
well 33 views and not one reply :? , maybe i'll delete if no one is interested ??
I can add one the list:

CTR Enkei alloys - 7x17, ET45 with RE070 225/45/17 tyres. Clear standard Brembo brakes and fit no problem without rubs on car lowered approximately 10mm.

Cheers,

George

dave7368

Advanced Member
yep, lowered a bit, geometery done + adjustable rear camber bars
just need to take a hammer to the rear arches for precise adjustment :lol:

hondafreek

Advanced Member
18x7.5 et42 Tenzo R Mach 10 with 215x40 Tyres - fit fine no rubbing at all Lowered on TEIN Springs

dave c

400hp K20
17x8 et45 Rota Fighter with 225x45 Tyres - fronts rub on hard cornering (any inner arch mods i can do to fix this as i want to drop the front a little now the weathers nice

hondafreek

Advanced Member
integrad said:
Does anybody have konig unknown wheels on their teg?

Yeah there was a lad a few years back who had them. I still have the pic on my PC I'll post it for you.

W 70M C

Advanced Member
7.5 x 18" FN2 Civic wheels et35. 225/40 18 Bridgestones car is lowered on AST coilovers.

Is very VERY close to calipers but spins up fine. Has causht on full lock on low speed...once. Have had some spirited driving with them on too 8)

Tim J

Advanced Member
C&S Evo7 said:
Si - this thread is most helpful =D>

It appears that wheels for the DC5 are quite limited, so far I've only found the following.......Volk, Mugen, Rota, Advan, Inovit, Buddyclub, Tenzo's, anymore?

I'm looking for Rota's but they don't do the finish I'm after and the rest are serious ££ so this thread has proved helpful.

Cheers

Tim

Kinli

Advanced Member
Sorry no pics yet,

OEM wheels, Toyo R888 215/45
Mugen Sport suspension, camber adjusted to -1° rear

J's Racing 10mm Spacer at the rear. Works fine, no rubbing (tested).

Also tried 15mm at the rear and it seems to work (and looks very good!) but haven't tested it without the suspension tower yet.

15mm at the front is a no-no. 10mm might work.

When you guys say "no rubbing", you do test the setup by lowering the wheel inside the arch without the coil & spring installed, right (rear only obviously)?

licky

My 7 month preg girlfriend likes you car lol :xkiss:
W 70M C said:
7.5 x 18" FN2 Civic wheels et35. 225/40 18 Bridgestones car is lowered on AST coilovers.

Is very VERY close to calipers but spins up fine. Has causht on full lock on low speed...once. Have had some spirited driving with them on too 8)