C6MWX

Dan34 said:
Enkei NT03+m, 7.5J ET40.

DC5 x NT03+m's. by Dan__34, on Flickr

NT03+m. by Dan__34, on Flickr

Rays 57F, 7.5J ET48.

DC5. by Dan__34, on Flickr

DC5. by Dan__34, on Flickr

Both of them have 215/45 R17 (all XL apart from the rears of the Rays) tyres fitted and lowered on MiesterR coilovers. Can't comment on how many mm's I've dropped it by because I'm not sure! lol.
Arches rolled? I've just bought same spec wheels just deciding on size tyres

Sent from my H8216 using Tapatalk

WyredHardware

mike.williams said:
assuming you still run the 8.5 +40 on the front which is the same as mine here with a 245/40

on the rear its a 7.5 et35 with a 215/45.

to make the 7.5 sit the same as the 8.5 +40 you would need to make the offset +28. if your going to fit 22mm spacers you will need more camber

in all honesty 7.5 +42 will be fine but all comes down to personal prefereance. i like aggressive wheel fitment hence im going to be running 9j +40 this year wish me luck
Did you end up getting the 9j‘s on? I was thinking of running 8.5j to have a flush look but I don‘t want to run any spacers. Would you recommend a +40?

SamDC5

Advanced Member
WyredHardware said:
Did you end up getting the 9j‘s on? I was thinking of running 8.5j to have a flush look but I don‘t want to run any spacers. Would you recommend a +40?
With that sort of fitment you'll be needing to run quite a lot of camber on the front. 9J ET40 sits pretty perfectly flush with 3 degrees of camber.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

WyredHardware

SamDC5 said:
With that sort of fitment you'll be needing to run quite a lot of camber on the front. 9J ET40 sits pretty perfectly flush with 3 degrees of camber.
Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
So if I‘m running the 8.5j +40 I‘ll be inset 1/4” or 6.3mm ish. Camber would be less than 3deg correct?

candy7765

18x7.5 et45 work emotion cr kai . 225.40.18 Michelin ps4 all round slight rub taking corners whilst driving enthusiastically

SnejVTEC

Advanced Member
This looks great! Is the car lowered? What sort of camber you running?
Wondered on benefits of 17x8 et48 vs 17x7.5 et45 bar just being wider.
Thanks! Lowered on coils. About 2.8 degrees of camber at front and 1.8 at the rears. 235/40 tyres :)

SnejVTEC

Advanced Member
This looks great! Is the car lowered? What sort of camber you running?
Wondered on benefits of 17x8 et48 vs 17x7.5 et45 bar just being wider.
If you want to be quick around a track, wider tyres/rims is allmost allways better. Otherwise you can go with narrower for lighter steering and better mpg

VtecPaul

Advanced Member
Yeah, i Have much less camber tbh, so unlikely those specs will fit without arch rolling.

VtecPaul

Advanced Member
You could run these specs but without spacers at the fronts and with a bit more camber or rolled arches in the back. :)
I don’t want roller arches and I’m confident that I don’t want more camber either tbh, it’s a road car not track car. May have to opt for the 7.5” wheels instead.

SnejVTEC

Advanced Member
I don’t want roller arches and I’m confident that I don’t want more camber either tbh, it’s a road car not track car. May have to opt for the 7.5” wheels instead.
or 17x8 with 215 tyres if you likea tiny bit of sidewall stretch :)

faez asyraf

OK guys with the recent interest in wheel sizes and several threads and pm's to me asking what will fit with blah blah offset and width, i thought we had better start a reference thread.

I will update the first post with the info you post to form a list,

Please post only a pic of your car that shows the wheel fit and list the wheel size, tyre size, wheel make and model, tyre make and size and if it does or doesnt fit with a simple comment ,it will be heavily moderated to keep it simple and imformative.

for example your post should be-

17x7.5 et45 Rota SDX with 215x45 Toyo R888 - fit fine no rubbing at all :D
***Picture of car****

OR.

18x10.5 et10 Volk racing ce28 with 325x40 Toyo T1r- wont fit under rear stick out and rub everywhere. :(

***Picture of car****

OK.
The list, I'll start-

17x8 et38 Enkei evo8 with 210x620 dunlop slick- fit ok but require race geo or negative camber
17x8 et38 Enkei evo8 with 215x45 Toyo R888- wont fit on rear without serious negative camber
17x7.5 et45 Rota SDX with 215x45 Toyo R888- close on rear but fit with fast road setup
18x7.5 et45 Kei Racing RSS with 215x40 Toyo T1R- fit fine all round
17x7 ET45 CTR Alloys with RE070 225/45/17 tyres. Clear Brembos and fit no problem without rubs on car lowered 10mm.
18x9.5 +35 what tyre should i use ? and need any modification ..
i dont want the wheels out the fender too much . cop everywhere T.T
can u give me idea cause i dont know about the wheels size and ....

Greedy Sheedy

4 years on and I'm still looking... ET45-48 with 8.5s and a bit of camber (-2.5 front -1.6 back) and decent drop (not sure how low it was dropped, is there a way I can find out?) sound ok? Currently have 18x7.5s et42 I think, with a chunky 45 tyre profile. I was looking at either a 17 or 18 inch wheel but would like it to be minimum 8.5 width.

Recommendations would also be great, I'm kind of in to all styles. Considered Eneki Nt03rr's, Rota Grids, now looking at Konig Dekagrams....HELP!!!

Greedy Sheedy

18x9.5 +35 what tyre should i use ? and need any modification ..
i dont want the wheels out the fender too much . cop everywhere T.T
can u give me idea cause i dont know about the wheels size and ....
Sounds ambitious, lol. I imagine the camber would have to be ridiculous to tuck the wheel in under the arch but what do I know! Good luck.

Mebz

Advanced Member
4 years on and I'm still looking... ET45-48 with 8.5s and a bit of camber (-2.5 front -1.6 back) and decent drop (not sure how low it was dropped, is there a way I can find out?) sound ok? Currently have 18x7.5s et42 I think, with a chunky 45 tyre profile. I was looking at either a 17 or 18 inch wheel but would like it to be minimum 8.5 width.

Recommendations would also be great, I'm kind of in to all styles. Considered Eneki Nt03rr's, Rota Grids, now looking at Konig Dekagrams....HELP!!!
17x8.5 et40 front with 255 tyre
17x7.5 et48 rear with 225 tyre