Where does your DC5 live at night?

dotty

Advanced Member
Just being nosey really, but wondering what your parking set up was at home? PICS!

I currently have off road parking but all being well will be moving to a house which has a garage (at last!) I have measured the width of the garage and I will have roughly 75cm to play with to get out of the car once it is parked and around 80cm at the rear, the main thing is it will have a roof over its head :D

Mark_teg

Staff member
You know mine, but here you go:

It's hardly massive, but it's big enough. Can't open the doors fully but ample space to get in and out. I have carpets on the walls to protect paintwork on the doors.

mike.williams

Advanced Member
inside looking out,

an old pic its tidy now but i now have the car reversed in up against the passenger side, with space down the drivers side for a stack of 18" wheels ( anyone want to buy them lol), and two bkes down the side too

Topgeezer

Advanced Member
Plenty of room in my garage, single opening double width for all the gear/tools/rubbish.

Just finished insulating the roof and put the lights up. Just debating whether to insulate the walls now.

I like to spoil my Teg :xyes: ;) ;)

tico_87

Advanced Member
Mine sleeps outside alongside my mums corolla and dads bmw but i can see it from my room on the second floor :D

Topgeezer

Advanced Member
dotty said:
TopGeezer that's a great sized garage.
Yeah, my old garage on the same site was a wooden framed asbestos sheet thing that was falling down.

Had the Teg for nearly a year now and it pushed me into getting something done about the garage.....So decided to enlarge the base and go for it.

Why, because she's worth it (the teg that is :xgrin: )

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
amazingly despite the pic below my teg sleeps on the drive exposed to the elements :(

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
because crammed its full of crap :(

i will get her in there soon, only been meaning to get round clearing it out for the last two years lol

JezW

Advanced Member
Usually there are cars on either side, but there's still a fair amount of room. I'm not keen on that pillar though!

There's not enough light in the garage to work inside and the dam spoiler hits the ceiling if I open the boot fully. I'll be putting up some adhesive rubber/carpet on the ceiling to make sure it never happens.

Woppywop

Advanced Member
Cant be arsed to get up and take a snap but mines tooked up in it's garage with it own radiator.. still not sure why there's a radiator in the garage but hey, if she's warm, I'm warm!

jambo

Advanced Member
Was lucky at my parents the teg was kept in a garage that was fully insulated with a room in the roof as well for loads of spares. Builders said it was bigger than a lot of bungalows he built. Had a volvo s60, my teg, caterham 7 and a load of tools. Had to move the teg due to the eg k20 project taking its place but its now in a 22ftx12t garage. Will get pics of both set ups when I'm outside :)

Dan34

Advanced Member
Old pic but mine lives on the drive, not really the room in the garage at the moment, plus its a tight squeeze lol.

Modmedia

Advanced Member
On a driveway, with a Leon FR, E46 M3, Focus ST Mountune and an Audi A3. All white apart from the M3.

But sometimes it has friends... :)