Which knob is the best?

RaspyNoise

Advanced Member
I currently have a K Tuned one. Bit bulky and sharp to touch because of the pattern.

What do you guys run and what’s the best one?

I was thinking of a Skunk2 weighted one?

Besthonda

I would guess your own knob would be best hahah joking. But no I do like the OEM feel much more than others especially the spoon sports one as it was not the best but not bad either.

RaspyNoise

Advanced Member
I would guess your own knob would be best hahah joking. But no I do like the OEM feel much more than others especially the spoon sports one as it was not the best but not bad either.
Haha yes the oem ones are nice. Similar to the weighted Skunk2 ones similar shape.

The seeker one is similar to the Mugen being round. But bloody hell the price on the Seeker i had to sit down!

Besthonda

Haha yes the oem ones are nice. Similar to the weighted Skunk2 ones similar shape.

The seeker one is similar to the Mugen being round. But bloody hell the price on the Seeker i had to sit down!
Haha Yh some brands just go over the top. I understand they are well known/famous but sometimes it makes me wonder how they came up with that price

cjh1981

Advanced Member
I got mine from Seeker in Japan, even then worked out at around 50 quid. He throw in a few free magazines though.

Tim J

Advanced Member
I got mine from Seeker in Japan, even then worked out at around 50 quid. He throw in a few free magazines though.
When there open!!

Had to visit twice before they were open, regardless of the listed opening times on their website.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk