Which wheel nuts?

Kellsled

Advanced Member
Have the muketi ones and they have seen track and been on and off loads of times and still 100%, reason I went for them was because there high tensile steel and not alloy garbage, would never buy alloy nuts ever again! Had the genuine d1 spec ones and they came loose on me, threads where garbage I'd always recommend steel

Si

Parts Trader
Dave just noticed you have the same tyre as me (In a slightly larger size mind)

Mugen wheel nuts here :)

James

Jvzr

Advanced Member
Been using tpi steel ones for near 2 years now. Structurally there fine but heavy corrosion from lack of care over time. After a new set, seems be mixed reviews on the mutek sr35

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Si

Parts Trader
Jimmer said:
Are they steel or "light weight" James?
These are very light weight (Racing / open ended for extended studs)

They have a floating collar to form a better seal on the wheel :)

Regards
James

Jvzr

Advanced Member
Any one running the work RS?

Stuck between rays dura nut, work RS, or muteki sr35.

Using tpi steel nuts with near 2 years and they have turned shit.

The tuaghts of spending 140€ on rays is a bit sickening if one, which will surely happen, gets marked.

Works and muteki are down around 80€

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
Well I fitted the SR35 and changed wheels, very happy with them and much better than whatever were on that they replaced.

Richie200

Advanced Member
Jvzr said:
Any one running the work RS?
Stuck between rays dura nut, work RS, or muteki sr35.
Using tpi steel nuts with near 2 years and they have turned excrement.
The tuaghts of spending 140€ on rays is a bit sickening if one, which will surely happen, gets marked.
Works and muteki are down around 80€
I run Work RS on my S14a. Had no issues so far with markings when taking them on and off.

Midnight

Advanced Member
James, not really sure that helps anyone in truth?

Was asking if anyone had experience with them, strength, if they chipped easily, longevity etc etc.

Si

Parts Trader
Midnight said:
James, not really sure that helps anyone in truth?

Was asking if anyone had experience with them, strength, if they chipped easily, longevity etc etc.
Ok on another Note :)

We've sold many Sets of the Project Mu's all variations and not a single Warranty claim - Does that help at all :)

Regards
James

Midnight

Advanced Member
Certainly does, thank you!

Now we can talk about stock lol. Do you know when you'd be expecting them in? It's because of the top cap I was interested in them.

Doesn't seem to be many images online of them, but will continue searching for pictures.

Si

Parts Trader
Midnight said:
Certainly does, thank you!

Now we can talk about stock lol. Do you know when you'd be expecting them in? It's because of the top cap I was interested in them.

Doesn't seem to be many images online of them, but will continue searching for pictures.
I wouldn't hold out for any time soon I'm afraid,

Are you not interested in any of the others we do actually have in stock ? - I can offer 10% off Website prices to help :)

Regards
James