Which wheel nuts?

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
This may seem a stupid question, but the nuts I have on the car are terrible, the paint started flaking off them and they are rusty underneath. They kept getting locked in the adaptor and took some effort to get out. I'm after some nuts for aftermarket wheels, with a locking nut that are easy to work with and strong.

Indi

Advanced Member
I highly recommend Muteki SR35. I've had mine for 3 years and still look good with only ever so slight flaking on edges but that's to be expected for the amount of time the wheels have been took off and put back on in the past 3 years.

Sonny1

Advanced Member
Have you tried muteki ones Chris? I've never had any of the problems with them that you're experiencing.

Reggie91

Advanced Member
I've got the Muteki SR48's in red. They did flake and got scratched very easily :/ but are strong

MilanoChris

Advanced Member
Mine do look a little like the Muteki - the same sort of adaptor to take them off is needed.

2ndy

Advanced Member
Set of steel nuts would do the job since its a track car, safer than some of the rubbish out there that will either come loose or break

p1tse

Advanced Member
Can't remember the brand but I have the following as pic reference which seem good

Tim J

Advanced Member
I've got the Muteki ones and not impressed
Was looking at the Taperpro but they've discontinued the purple ones
Still looking for a decent set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spooke

Advanced Member
Have a look at the Project Mu nuts. I'm using 6TWO1 Alloy which are fine for the road although the annodising is easily scratched (as with any wheel nut tbh).

Mark_teg

Staff member
Patch_teg said:
Can't remember the brand but I have the following as pic reference which seem good
These are Muteki SR35.. Now almost 4 years old so Muteki can't be that bad!

Sonny1

Advanced Member
Mine are neo chrome muteki sr48's. Had them over 5 years and still almost like new. Have even put them onto my new wheels now.