Which wheels shall i go for.....???

cfoster

Advanced Member
I want to treat my DC5 to a new set of alloys and not sure which ones to go for.. Ive been on rarerims.co.uk and cant really find any i like.

I'd like to go for 18's or 19's. Not fussed about handling too much so please dont criticise me for going for this size!! I will keep the standard ones for trackdays etc...

So any ideas?? I dont want to spend silly amounts of money, but dont want any usual alloys like you see on Saxo's and Corsa's!!!!

Cheers
Chris

Trung

Advanced Member
cfoster
Will you be selling the SSR rims?
Wanna part ex with CTR rims plus cash?

JUst realised your from Essex. :)

cfoster

Advanced Member
i didnt end up buying the one with the SSR wheels.. I went to look at it, and the condition wasn't as nice i had hoped for. Few dings and dents around it, and there was an awful noise when it was going above 40mph... which was apparantly the coilovers, but it sounded like dead wheel bearings to me!! Also i couldn't feel the VTEC kick in, and the engine management light was on.... Ben was a very friendly bloke, and he has a lovely R34 Skyline!!

I ended up buying NattCharles Black Teg. In near pristine condition with fook all miles, and the red interior (which i wanted before!). This one has standard wheels.

Chris :)