Why so cheap FL on ebay

Adam-f

Advanced Member
I wondered how it was so cheap! I just texted him asking him was it HPI clear and was hoping to go and take a look, dont think I'll bother now

beppe786

Beppe
Read on FB someone posted mileage discrepancy too

if you want a good one you have to pay good money

Reggie91

Advanced Member
If you check the MOT history it states the mileage is 115,198 miles last month on the MOT. This is consistent with the advert which states this is actual km's. Might explain the mileage discrepancy.

Not sure whether its a CAT D without actually doing a check. Agreed, it is really cheap

Phelpo711

Advanced Member
I spoke to him yesterday, I wanted one as a project. Insurance classed it as a cat D as it had some damage to the drivers side wing I think he said - must of been a bad one to class it as a cat D! He said it has been professionally repaired. I would buy it to strip it. You would make a fortune with FL parts and that modulo kit!

swanny1982

Advanced Member
thats really annoying when people dont state an obvious question on the advert, they know that everyone is going to ask if a car is catd/c so just state it in the advert.

Not keen on that modulo kit either!

Chewy

Advanced Member
dave7368 said:
that's the real reason it's so cheap. ha....
I agree, Genuine Honda parts really drive the price down, Should get an after market lip kit instead ;) Haha.....

ep3itrdc5

Advanced Member
just looks like an after thought stuck on the front bumper after a night out on the saki and rice wine. the rear bit of it looks ok though..

I've viewed it, it needs a lot of work, slam panel has filler in it, quarter had filler, somethings twisted looking at it by eye up front.