WTB-Brake cooling ducts

05DC5

Hello again. This is Chris over in the U.S (New York) with my 05 RSX Type S (closest we will get to the ITR) I can't seem to find anyone that sells the brake cooling ducts for the 05 model. Only 01-04. Do any of you know a place that will ship to U.S for these?

I don't want the OEM foglights, nor do I like the stock crap plastic in place of where the ducts would go.

Thanks in advance guys.

Jor-El

Advanced Member
I would imagine the duct itself would be the same as it's just a plastic piece. The duct covers which fit in the bumper itself may be different though. May have to sourcethe duct covers from japan

T666YPR

There were some for sale on here just recently but I think someone snapped them up PDQ.

05DC5

I was told the 01-04 kit will not work with the 05's. So I guess I have to find a way to contact someone in Japan??

Does anyone know of a website that would sell them or a Honda dealer I can contact?

Jor-El

Advanced Member
Are you more concerned with the ducts themselves or the duct covers?
I see absolutely no reason why the actual ducts would not fit.

f1nal zeros

Advanced Member
They actually sell brake ducts which are universal. Any race shop should carry them and they are usually plastic hoses or similar to them that you can bend and cut for what ever your needs may be.
You can try aa road racing [url=http://www.aaroadracing.com">www.aaroadracing.com which is located in Phoenix, Arizona or you can try Mike M @ IPS racing which is based out of new york..

05DC5

Jor-El said:
Are you more concerned with the ducts themselves or the duct covers?
I see absolutely no reason why the actual ducts would not fit.
The ducts themselves. I will have to do more research on this. I have dealt with Mike at www.ipsracing.com before. I will give him a call. Thank you for all of your help.

05DC5

www.jdmland.com will have them in a few months for the 05. The current 01-04 kit will not work on the 05's. Grrrrrrrr I have to wait yet again for more parts.