Advanced Member
It is finally released on 2nd December, but how many will M$ ship :?:

Has anyone else pre-ordered one :?:

What games have you gone for :?:

I've gone for PGR3 & Quake 4 :p

Who's up for a bit of Live gaming (if we get them) :D

Tarmac

Advanced Member
my bro plays on the current XBox Live a bit when he's bored. it's actually very funny - there only ever seems to be Russian's roaring abuse over the headset about how one day the motherland will be *the* force to be reckoned with. they seem to take their gaming VERY seriously :wink:

i'm not sure if he is getting the new 360 but the revamped XBox Live has gotten good reviews from what I've read so far on it. industry analysts believe that the 360 has already beaten the PS3 because of aggressive pricing and a decent portfolio of games this time. i doubt that will sit well with playstation martyrs :lol:

Archie

Advanced Member
Got one per ordered but not sure if im going to get it as a bit tight on £££

Im already on Live but my old box died 3mths ago due to some serious gaming abuse :D

If I do ill be getting ghost recon as i love the game and I have a reputation of kicking serious arse in the live comunity :D

Andy :D

truffs

ive got the gold package on order, going to see if it temps me away from the PC, looking forward to play live as well. What do you need to do this, is it the same as the PC??

Wootty

Advanced Member
iDrew said:
truffs said:
What do you need to do this, is it the same as the PC??
Broadband, cat 5 network cable and Gold membership to XBOX live :D
And you need one of those headsets too.

Oh - and you need to speak like Beavis and ButtHead

Huh Huh.... bungholio...

Everytone i go on its full of kids flaming eachother off about whos the best and my Dads bigger than your Dad.

dobber

Advanced Member
Yup, will be getting mine on Friday all being well. Ive gone for PGR3 and Call of Duty2.

Im already on Live and go by the name of dobb3r (no reall shocker there then hehe)

Gaz 1

Advanced Member
I'm going to wait on the ps3 coming out to, i've always had the sony range nowt else, so the ps2 will need to keep me happy for the time being.

Anyone know when it's due out?

iDrew

Advanced Member
I managed to buy a core pack last week, as my pre-order for a premium has yet to be filled (HMV are saying Jan/Feb).

It is definatly worth getting one - the graphics are fantastic.

I have one problem though, I have an HDTV, a HD console and no HD cable :roll:

If you ordered from Amazon Truffs, you probably won't get one until Feb at the earliest :shock: as they screwed up their pre-order system.

I can throughly recommend PGR3 and Perfect Dark:Zero 8)

clearout

For anyone interested in Hacking (such as me) check out:

http://www.xbox-scene.com/

They have just made public the 1st hack for the 360. It's real early days but I think most mods for the 360 will be done this way unless Microsoft can patch it through live.

Neil_H

Advanced Member
What a coincidence that they're releasing it on the same day as the PS3!! Sly gits! :lol: