Yipee!!! The Key cut from a photo works!!!!

Caroline

Got my Key in the post last night from adz and it works.
I am very impressed because I didn't think it would work, then again what do I know about cutting keys.

So anyone who only got one key now has a way to get a second one without even making the journey.

Fair play to you adz!!!

SJ_Skyline

Site Admin
I went to visit Adz, he cut me a key and it worked first time - can't recommend the chap highly enough although as I posted a few months ago, I would ensure that I used recorded delivery or the like to make sure a scan got there!! :)

Adz

Advanced Member
Caz - Glad your happy wiv the key! :) I have your key info on file.. so if you need another one at any point.. you know where I am!

Rich - Mate.. ever heard of E-mail? quite a recent invention.. no need for stamps! :lol:

Seriously though, all keys that leave here on the way to customers leave recorded delivery, In Carolines case International Recorded.

Adz

Advanced Member
Hey Rob, no problem.. your are only in stafford arn't u?
Would be alot betta if you could come wiv the Teg up to shrewsbury since it's only about 35 miles?.. just It'll be alot easier to do if i have the key and the car here.. I try not to do it from a photo except in exteme cases like Caroline's!.. it's alot of work to do it that way + there is obviously more of a chance of getting it wrong first time (although I am pritty damn good) :lol:

Oh, I can be here to suit you, If you wanna come outta hours coz of work or whatever, let me know and I can come open up 4 ya..

DC51VTC

Advanced Member
Must say I agree with all the above. I popped over to Shrewsbury today, adz cut the key in five minutes and it worked perfectly first time. Very reasonably priced, wonderful service, no tea and biscuits though :evil:

Adz

Advanced Member
Shit sorry PAUL!.. where were my manners! :) You can pop in for a coffee anytime your in the area!.. and I'll try and bring ya up a packet of HobNobs on the 4th! :lol:
Which do you prefer.. Plain or Chocolate?..

Don't Worry Rich, Im sure PAUL will let you have 1! :D

** Amended for legal reasons ** :roll:

DC51VTC

Advanced Member
You want to be careful, adz - You're starting to get your customers' names mixed up :evil: I have nothing against the name Rob but I don't think my mummy who named me would be very impressed :lol: In order to avoid me suing you for inflammation of character I'll settle out of court for a pint on the 4th :wink:

Paul

Adz

Advanced Member
Oh Im so Confused!.. :oops:
Getting all the posts and PM's all mixed up!.. :shock:
Sorry Paul will amend that post.. and I think I'll speak to my lawers about that pint!

mugen chip

Advanced Member
hey adz

any chance off me sending you a pic off my key as i,m livin across the water like caroline,, it would be a great help if you could cheers
paul

Adz

Advanced Member
Hiya!.. not a problem.. however.. as chris cc will tell ya (appologies chris)
Im still trying to get my ass into gear and finish his key off!.. work load tis time of year and me also being a slacker is delaying things.. so it may not be ultra quick.. but pm me and I'll have no problems in lookin at it 4 ya! :)

Adz

SiKBoY

Advanced Member
I could do with a second key, can only make it to Shrewsbury at the weekend thou are you open?

chris cc

Authorised Advertiser
ahhh Adz, I was just thinking about that the other day. :lol:
Just one of those things that's rarely used but handy to have stashed away.
Found other things to spend on whilst i'm waiting. :)
I'm getting a rear parcel shelf and a respray of stone damage in the near future... and front tyres soon no doubt.