Zaino

Adrianmc

Anyone on here tried any of the zaino products?
I'm looking for a new sealant and afew more detailing products and zaino seems to be getting some great reviews.

coolerking

Advanced Member
zainos great on white, I use the z-8 detailer and its great stuff, would highly recommend. only drawback is its quite expensive.

laurennpenfoldd

Advanced Member
I use a lot of Zaino products, really good stuff actually! A good friend of mine who works at a detailing company (Clean & Shiny) always uses Zaino stuff on his own car as well! Clean & Shiny are the Zaino Europe distributors too so worth checking out if you do want to buy anything.

He set up a discount code for me to share with any Studio448 fans online as well, so if you do make an order you are welcome to use the discount code "studio448" at checkout for 10% off the order. :)

Brophy

Advanced Member
laurennpenfoldd said:
I use a lot of Zaino products, really good stuff actually! A good friend of mine who works at a detailing company (Clean & Shiny) always uses Zaino stuff on his own car as well! Clean & Shiny are the Zaino Europe distributors too so worth checking out if you do want to buy anything.

He set up a discount code for me to share with any Studio448 fans online as well, so if you do make an order you are welcome to use the discount code "studio448" at checkout for 10% off the order. :)
As soon as I seen this I thought of Dave and his s2000 actually then remembered this is the dc5 forum lol.

Rom

Advanced Member
Another long term Zaino fan here. They have been around for years, they dont change much, but if it works, theres no need.
Unlike some companies who have a new, better than ever product every 6 months.

I use Z2, Z6, Z7, Z8, Z12, Z16, ZCS and ZFX