DC5 valulatuon please

Damien2809

Advanced Member
I have a cw dc5 with 62,000 on the clock, c pack and a mugen twinloop and filter. Cars in good condition and the paint work is clean.

I was wondering how much you would value the car at based on your personal experience!

Cheers Day

CaLi

Vtec Yoooooooo
values are all over the place, some people would be willing to sell similar for 6.5 to 7k if they want a fast sale, but if its pristine then i would expect 8k-9k but its a buyers market at the mo as people are letting theirs go for way below what i was seeing last year.

Its whatever you want for it and how long your prepaired to wait for it to sell really, if its overpriced then its not going to sell, just see what stuff is selling for on piston heads and even on here and you'll figure out where you think your value is in relation to the market and to your cars condition in comparison.

larz

Advanced Member
Put it for sale for what you want for it, take the right pics, and be patient if you can... Check the classifieds on here for similar cars, see what they actually sold for... take the date into account...