Dodo Juice Hard Candy

K Vee Gee

Advanced Member
Is Dodo Juice Hard Candy a decent wax or is there any others you lot would recommend?

Have no idea abouts waxes or detailing at all , so the help is greatly appreciated.

coolerking

Advanced Member
Nice one mate, congrats, i myself use a sealant because i persoanlly think it suits white better, waxes are best for deep colours like blacks and reds because you can real depth in the paint with the reflections, light colours like silvers and whites thats much more difficult so sealants are better, they give a more sharp look to the paint.

Werkstats acrylic range is what i use and rate and its easy to use, auto finesse tough coat is really good on white cars too mate :)

K Vee Gee

Advanced Member
I have just got some of that Auto Finesse Tough Coat recently.

Can you use both or would there be no need to use a sealant and a wax?

coolerking

Advanced Member
no need man, tough coat is great stuff on white, kinda like wearing an expensive waterproof jacket on a rainy day then putting on a normal jacket over it, lol bit wierd but kinda breaks it down lol

remember to de-contaminate the paint to get the best finish too, de-iron, de-tar and clay

K Vee Gee

Advanced Member
Yeah that makes sense.

I have a clay bar. De-iron and de-tar? What products do I use for this? Sorry about all these noob questions.

coolerking

Advanced Member
yeah and autosmart tardis for tar removal, auto finnesse oblitarate is another one I know is good

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Autoglym Intensive Tar Remover is amazing :) just slap a trigger spray on it and it's superb.