FIBERWORX DC5 FRONT VENTED WINGS

jpstyper

Advanced Member
mikey_t8 said:
I ordered mine before Christmas and still waiting.. he's got a long list apparently and only one set of moulds
Me too I emailed the other day and they are starting to make the ones ordered outside the group buy as they've just finished them

p1tse

Advanced Member
mr_panks said:
A friends company called unique customs has a mould of my j's wings. I'm sure he'd knock a few pairs up for people if you contacted him.
Are they any good? Seen them on eBay offering a lot of parts across manufacturers

mr_panks

Patch_teg said:
Are they any good? Seen them on eBay offering a lot of parts across manufacturers
I can't comment on the quality of the wings as he's literally just taken a mould of my genuine j's wings and never made a set. I haven't even tried my genuine wings yet so I can't imagine what they would be like.

All his other products are what I would class as a high quality. The mugen lip he sells is a mould of mine and I was very impressed with it.

if you look at the e36 on their Facebook page, he made the whole kit on that from scratch so he's a fairly handy guy!

jpstyper

Advanced Member
The arches I ordered have turned up and I can say they are good quality holes need drilled for mounting points and indicators which will insure good fit to your own cars

Mullyace

Advanced Member
Mine came a few weeks ago. Quality does look very good, they seem very well made.

I can't comment on the fitment yet, it is going into the body shop next week for 2/3 weeks. I'll pop some photos up when they are fitted.

tricker_luke

Advanced Member
Someone hurry up and get them fitted haha. There is a 3 week turnaround from Fiberworx and I am currently debating which to get, there are some other reps in the for sale section too!

jpstyper

Advanced Member
I've had mine fitted a while now and the quality is good just takes time lining up for drilling the holes and cutting out for the indicators

tricker_luke

Advanced Member
Is the bumper to wing fitment off at the front or is that how it is?

Also, is there a distinct bulge on the wing or is it just smooth? For example the J's style looks to have more of a distinct bulge where it widens out. Maybe white doesn't show the effect as much?

Just trying to get all the info I can before deciding on anything.

Chrismartin

Advanced Member
tricker_luke said:
Is the bumper to wing fitment off at the front or is that how it is?

Also, is there a distinct bulge on the wing or is it just smooth? For example the J's style looks to have more of a distinct bulge where it widens out. Maybe white doesn't show the effect as much?

Just trying to get all the info I can before deciding on anything.
Looks like Mugen front bumper may have something to do with it

Mullyace

Advanced Member
tricker_luke said:
Cool thanks. Are you happy with them?
Yeah, for the price and being fibreglass they do fit pretty well, bit of a gap against the bonnet but that might be more exaggerated due to having a non standard bonnet

mikey_t8

Advanced Member
tricker_luke said:
Someone hurry up and get them fitted haha. There is a 3 week turnaround from Fiberworx and I am currently debating which to get, there are some other reps in the for sale section too!
3 weeks..?! lol.. I ordered something before Christmas and still waiting.. :/

spooke

Advanced Member
Chris. said:
Are these pics of the replica ones?
Yup they're Fibreworx ones, there's also kwiatu's in the for sale and I saw some on eBay (for a silly price).