which way do the slots go?

brucey87

Advanced Member
just need to know which way the slots go on dixcel slotted front discs? is it slots leaning forward \ or leaning back / ?

if anyone has a pic with them fitted il love them forever!! :D cant see left or right marked on the discs.

phil r

Advanced Member
Thought they should be marked mate grooves should be like a letter r mate if you get my drift xthumbup

celox performance

Advanced Member
Mine are facing forward and it's meant to be give more friction co-efficiency facing forwards. I haven't got my camera otherwise i'd take a pic.

Has anyone else got any pics?

Rob84

Advanced Member
The grooves on the face of the disks arent of huge importance. Its the way the cooling vanes in between the two faces go, if they're angled, that are i.e. if you were to stick a pencil in them, it should point towards the rear of the car and not the front. If they arent angled and are straight, it doesnt matter which way round the grooves on the face of the disk go.

Hope that makes sense :D

brucey87

Advanced Member
i think il try leaning forward then like this > \

i think different discs are made for the grooves to go different ways as on my old car i put the grooves facing forward and it kept binding so i changed them around and it was fine.

the tegs got a busy weekend a geo setup, new discs and pads then on monday its booked in for the body kit to be resprayed and finaly putting the ings skirts on to finish the kit. \:D/

im gonna go 1mm neg camber all round 1 deg toe out front and 1 deg toe in on rear? is a good combo?

celox performance

Advanced Member
You need 1-1.5 degree of negative camber. I'm running 1.5 degrees neg all round for road use without any tramlining at all.