WOHOOO AT LAST! I have got a DC5!!

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Well, put a deposit down on one :lol:

A Big BIG thank you to Tristian from Torque GT who sourced me this super clean grade 5, 2003 Arctic Blue DC5! which has only done just over 10k miles. Top notch service and the BIG + is that they can Part Ex my car which is an invaluable option for me.

Praying for calm seas! the car will be here in about 4 weeks time and on my driveway soon after.

Here is the Grade 5 beauty ready to be shipped:

*NOTE: Photoshoped by me! couldn't resist, lol

benny

Advanced Member
nice get some burbury for it and it 'll be sorted hehe. lookin good fella happy motoring, hope it keeps your grinnin like mine has done for the past three years

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
There was me thinking Burbury was standard :lol:

The car is completely standard, which is how I like my cars :D just subtle changes.

Suped

Advanced Member
Nice motor...

looks like abit of artistic lighting added for full effect... hehe :lol:

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Yeah I cant leave pictures alone! I am getting into photography... and I am a Graphic Designer by day so I HAD to adjust, lol.

Suped

Advanced Member
What would be really nice is grey out the background cars, etc and accent the red lights and also the floor yellow strips.. that'll make a cracking image.

tron2k3

Advanced Member
Very nice, I do like the blue ones, shows the real shine of the paint work.

I got mine from Torque GT your in good hands, Tristan and Mike are both top guys, can't recommend them enough, I'd definetely consider them for my next car.

dazza

Advanced Member
Nice one mate xthumbup
Top colour too 8)
Now the only problem, waiting for it :wink:

markie

Advanced Member
looks a very clean motor. best colour you have you haved picked too.dont worry it will be worth the wait

PORTHOS

Resident Rembrandt
Thanks lads!

Loving Torque GT! cant thank them enough :D

Not a bad DC5 eh? The scary thing is..... I still haven't seen a standard one in the flesh! or driven one, lol. I fell in love with the looks! (and these seats!)