Recent content by 12uSS 2

1. 1

Hi chaps! Big DC5 fan here! :D Newbie...

Does any 1 know what that bodykit is called ???
  2. 1

NICE :shock: Wat kit is dat skyline???
  3. 1

Hi Ken Wat bodyKit is dat on ur avatar???Looks Kinda Nice :shock:
  4. 1

Changing To gear 5

OK Ctr - dc5 if he would of let me test drove the other cars that day or said he will check that out, then i wouldnt of posted anything up or get my deposit back would i :?: I dont chat B*****ks Y do i wanna do dat for??
  5. 1

Changing To gear 5

Ben wen i test drove the car i told u there was a problem u said there wasnt, I wanted ma deposit back becuase i werent really satisfied how u tried to sell me the car when there was a problem and didnt even let me test drive the other 1 to see if there was a problem on that day. AND that made...
  6. 1

Changing To gear 5

Ok first of all i do know how to drive and i own a EP3 so dont cuss me on dis im more than welcome to show you how to drive a car if u come down. There was a problem wit gear 5 otherwise i wouldnt of ask ppl about it and i had 2 friends sitting in the back when i was test drivin it and they saw...
  7. 1

Changing To gear 5

GT-Culture the place im goin to buy my dc5 they should sort out the problem free of charge rite?? The guy who is selling it to me said it was normal and all dc5 does that :? anyway cheers guys russ
  8. 1

Changing To gear 5

thnx m8
  9. 1

Changing To gear 5

LoL posted 2 of them cos it was bugging me and no 1 is replying. so when u change to gear 5 it didnt go to far wen pushed a bit harder? eg Like goin in to the reverse bit wen its supposed to lock and go to gear 5 ???
  10. 1

Changing To gear 5

Hi ppL jus put a deposit on my dc5 and i test drove it today very Nice but theres something bugging me when changing to gear 5. When i changed to gear 5 it didnt go in properly, i pushed it to the right it went too far and didnt go in gear (eg. its like puting it in reverse but rolling) isnt...
  11. 1

Changing to GEAR 5 ????

If u could chris can u help me get some stuff from there? OK now i Still Need replies about the gear 5 thing LoL if any 1 could help much appreciated Russ
  12. 1

Changing to GEAR 5 ????

oh yea bring me back a set lol
  13. 1

Changing to GEAR 5 ????

Lakeside area m8 i heard u goin to USA soon buy a set of volks cen28 m8 from usa wats ur msn or aol??
  14. 1

Changing to GEAR 5 ????

oh yea was it GTC u went to ?? if it was man they got a big hse and a big garden :shock: u test drove the black 1 or white 1 ?? where abouts r u in essex ?
  15. 1

Changing to GEAR 5 ????

where did u buy your car from and wat colour was it?? i dont think dat many is goin to be in essex until we start driving it around and ppl will be like :shock: wow i want that car . That gear thing is bugging me but still buying it :D jus need to see if its normal on other dc5 so i can tell...