Recent content by aleex

1. A

dat profile

dat profile
  2. A

DC5 Meet at Bristol Honda - Shaping up to be awesome...

Can i possibly attend in my Ek9 :) ?
  3. A

EK9 to DC5

steve you have a pm bud
  4. A

EK9 to DC5

hahaha i cant afford both at my age ! i wish i could though !
  5. A

EK9 to DC5

cheers buddy , thanks for the reply. yeh im planning to test drive one early next year :D the extra speed and bhp is also a big factor for me :D so you say dc5, thanks!
  6. A

EK9 to DC5

Now, in april my plan is to sell up on the EK9 and venture for a DC5. Purely because ive always wanted one and i fancy something a bit more modern.. However 2 things that have made me think, I took my Civic on track for the first time ever on Saturday and wow is all i can say, handled...
  7. A

Insurance at 21

Sky insurance laughed and wouldn't touch me at 19/20 and in a good Postcode! Supposedly good with young driver ahem... Will try again when I'm 21. :D
  8. A

Insurance at 21

I insured my EK9, completely legit, at 19 years of age for 1400, when I hit 20 it went to 1200. In April I'm looking to upgrade to a DC5 and I'm curse sure the cheapest place it will be, is the admiral group (bell, admiral & elephant) since I've started driving that's the only companies I've...
  9. A

Newbie from Plymouth!

aye she's a beauty :) and thanks, been flicking through bits all day haha :xyes:
  10. A

Newbie from Plymouth!

Cheers! Should just be about standard ( B16B - 185bhp ) , only mods are the Spoon N1 rep back box, BC Racing coilovers, Buddyclub camber adjusters. but yeh its a hoot a to drive, ride is hard but the handling is unbelievable. its my first honda to :)
  11. A

Newbie from Plymouth!

Just like to say hello, name is alex, live deep down in the South West, Plymouth ! and i currently drive a 2000 Honda Civic Ek9 RX. Im looking to get a DC5 in April when i hit 21 so i thought id join up and get involved. your forum also has a very good reputation so thought why not ;) A...