Recent content by alex09

1. A

gearbox

think ive figured it out lol!
  2. A

gearbox

My dad just moved my car and said the gearbox didnt sound right, i couldnt notice anything, theres a slight click going into gear, is this normal? is the gearbox oil the same as the engine oil, if not can how can i check the gearbox oil, the car is serviced regulary and is well looked after...
  3. A

Induction kit replacement

thanks for advice, anyone have any links to any, im struggling to find one ?
  4. A

thanks for the advice, do you have any links to any you would recommend?
  5. A

Just a quick question, the induction kit was on the car when i brought it, but the actual filter is getting abit dirty. my question is, is it best to replace it all together (if so any ideas where i would get on as i dont know the make etc) or just take it out and give it a good old clean...
  6. A

dc5 front brake pad change

brilliant thanks for the advice pal.
  7. A

dc5 front brake pad change

hi there i hope this isnt to much of a stupid question, i recently brought some brembo front brake pads on ebay. they arrived and i sat down to fit them, i then came across to problems, the first was getting the 2 pins out of the calipers and going through the old brake pads, (is it a case of...
  8. A

looking for a front grill

did not know that, thanks alot. ill do abit of diy tomorrow.
  9. A

looking for a front grill

Hi just thought id give this a go, got a dc5 and it doesnt seem to have the front mesh grill in the bumper so radiator is open atm, had a quick look on google to see if i could find a grill but gave up and thought someone on here could give me some advice. Thanks in advance. PS love my honda...