Recent content by bayet21

1. B

Best exhaust for power gains?

As title says what's people's experience with exhaust and power gains? What's best?
  2. B

Climairs

Only asking a question buddy.
  3. B

Climairs

Anyone had trouble fitting these with the window not going all the way up and being tight at the top
  4. B

wheel fitment

I am running tien coilovers atm on oem wheels. but looking at buying another set. thanks for the advice guys.
  5. B

wheel fitment

would I be able to run 17x8 et45 or et35 without any arch rolling on a 225/45/17 re070. advice please. thanks in advance.
  6. B

TEGIWA M INTAKE

the scuttles are different sizes anyway. I will just make something anyway. thanks for the help.
  7. B

TEGIWA M INTAKE

I emailed tegiwa earlier about this and they said its different.
  8. B

TEGIWA M INTAKE

thanks great advice. I guess il keep my eyes open for a second hand one in the mean time
  9. B

TEGIWA M INTAKE

I have just fitted my tegiwa intake system but after cutting the scuttle I see the water just drops through to the metal underneath. I understand some of you have fiberglassed around it to make a sort of scoop. but what about the guys out there that don't how have you dealt with this. or anyone...
  10. B

3" exhaust

Has anybody fitted a 3" exhaust just cat back and run it without a remap or not.
  11. B

Pressure Washers

what model karchers are you using?
  12. B

Pressure Washers

those of you using snow foam and pressure washers. what ones are you using?
  13. B

Harnesses?

Anybody running harnesses? Im condisdering it but still whant to use my rear seats. Can i just bolt them to the seat frame mountings, so run them directly down once they go throught the holes on the seats or would they have the be mounted further back?
  14. B

Airbox

Rom. Thats when i shall be looking to biy pm me when you are selling please.
  15. B

Airbox

What is the noise diiference between the two?