Recent content by BazWhite

1. B

Speedo converter problems... help please.. DC5 2001

CARTEK As per the last post.... Whilst surfing the net i found the following web site: www.cartek.biz After checking the installation instructions of the converter i found that this was the manufacturer. So, I send them an email (well just a copy of the forum post really). The chap mailed...
  2. B

I have found www.cartek.biz I think they are the manufacture's. I have send them a mail asking for more information - maybe they've have issues in the past? worth a try eh?
  3. B

Thanks for the reply chaps.. I have the fitting instructions from this unit still and its a : CARTEK Honda Integra inc Type R converter for both DC2 and DC5 (different wiring for each model - but i've wired it to the DC5 spec) model number :CK-UN-09 So it seems its looks like the right...
  4. B

I'm having a problem.... I collected my car from SVA centre and within minutes the speedo bounced around, the vtec cut in and out then the engine management light came on and the speedo died.. and no vtec at all..? I replaced the coverter unit and this solved the problem for a month or two...
  5. B

Speedo problem?

same problem...... I'm having exactly the same problem.... but maybe a bit worse... I collected my car from SVA centre and within minutes the speedo bounced around, the vtec cut in and out then the engine management light came on and the speedo died.. and no vtec at all..? I replaced the...